Permission to be positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The draw definitely feels like a defeat, but Dyche has come in and got 2 wins and 1 draw from 6 tough games.

We're still right in this fight [insert picture of Kevin Keegan in oversized headphones here].
That has us on a 36 point pace. Not sure if that's enough.

Yes, although half the games he's had have been Arsenal twice and Liverpool at Anfield.
That's not really something that is getting better. Of our last 12 games we have Chelsea and United away plus Spurs, City and Newcastle at home. Also Brighton, Fulham and Brentford who all sit top half even if they don't have the reputation and probably the talent of someone like Chelsea or the RS.

We're probably only going to be favorites the last day of the season. Dyche is going to have to win matches he isn't supposed to and likely one or two away from home.
4 Different goal-scorers In 6 games.
2 goals in a game, let alone an away game.

That's gotta be a positive..

And Dom, Garner, Patterson, all on there way back..
Pretty underwhelming.

Sorry I got negative in the middle of your positive thread.

That's not really something that is getting better. Of our last 12 games we have Chelsea and United away plus Spurs, City and Newcastle at home. Also Brighton, Fulham and Brentford who all sit top half even if they don't have the reputation and probably the talent of someone like Chelsea or the RS.

We're probably only going to be favorites the last day of the season. Dyche is going to have to win matches he isn't supposed to and likely one or two away from home.

Pretty underwhelming.

Sorry I got negative in the middle of your positive thread.
Haha well That's a positive in itself that you actually made it half way though a post before finding a negative..

I was positive this morning until I saw Keane in the team again
then saw a terrible 2nd half where we sat back and waited to make a mistake
then saw ridiculous subs
I'm not positive about whatever Dyche 'rubbed off' on the players today

We have to beat Brentford at home. In fact, the home games are decisive factor.
Couldn't be more accurate. Win our home games and get an occassional point away and we will be good. Going into the Forest game I think most would have taken a point, now people are complaining because the way we got that point should've earned us 3. We have a strange GOT fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.