Permission to be positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't be more accurate. Win our home games and get an occassional point away and we will be good. Going into the Forest game I think most would have taken a point, now people are complaining because the way we got that point should've earned us 3. We have a strange GOT fanbase.
Lost to RS and Arsenal were as expected.

The only disappointment was not to get a point at home vs Villa. The surprising one was we beat Arsenal. We really should have taken 3 points yesterday. Silly mistake there towards the end.

Lost to RS and Arsenal were as expected.

The only disappointment was not to get a point at home vs Villa. The surprising one was we beat Arsenal. We really should have taken 3 points yesterday. Silly mistake there towards the end.
You've got a point, but we're also dropping points when we look the better team. We were better than Villa and got nothing and were up twice against Forest to end up with just a draw. If it was near the start of the season I'd see it as a positive that we're moving in the right direction but in the position we're in we've got to capitalise on our better performances as time's running out. Still hopeful though.

Has anyone worked out a way yet to actually stop caring and supporting everton. The negatives of supporting them definitely outweighs the positives and the terrible result yesterday that almost confirms that we are going down given our remaining fixtures has given me another disappointing weekend.

Surely there is a way to just cut ties and actually support a club that actually gives something back once in a while.

You've got a point, but we're also dropping points when we look the better team. We were better than Villa and got nothing and were up twice against Forest to end up with just a draw. If it was near the start of the season I'd see it as a positive that we're moving in the right direction but in the position we're in we've got to capitalise on our better performances as time's running out. Still hopeful though.
It’s frustrating to not be capitalising on games like yesterday but the huge positive is that not only have results been better under Dyche but that two of those results should have been better. Under Lampard results were both terrible AND the results we deserved.

Now, that might not be enough to stay up, but as bad as things were under Lampard we weren’t cut adrift from safety, so an improvement in performance like we’ve mostly seen under Dyche tells us we’ve at least got a fighting chance.

We are due for a win. I hope we get 3 points this Sat. The fans need it. The club need it.

6 games seems too early to be giving up any hope. Especially after Dyche has picked up 7 points and 4 off direct rivals.

The next 6: BRE(H) CHE(a) TOT(H) MU(a) FUL(H) CRY(a)

After these games if we are still within a point of the rest I'd fancy us to pick it up for the final 6:
NEW(H) LEI(a) BRI(a) MC(H) WOL(a) BOU(H)

Status
Not open for further replies.