Paul Tyrrell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a tough time today. Sad thing for him is that he's got pretty much nothing to do with any of the decisions made in the questions he's been asked about! He's communications - not Board, Chief Exec or Marketing. Fair play to him for putting himself in the firing line, to some extent.

I was one of the people who had a convo with him about kit prices. And he ended up agreeing with me that £50 is too much - but justified it by finding out that the Sunderland shirt is also £50. Even though everyone else's are £45.

One thing that really shocked me from what he said:
Despite Moyes saying that the Arteta money went to the banks, Tyrell said it had not - and that if we look at the accounts, our debt has not reduced at all. So where did it go? On new contracts for Felli and Barkley and - get this - the signings of Marcus Hahnemann and James McFadden! I think I'd rather it had gone to the bank!

He's had a tough time today. Sad thing for him is that he's got pretty much nothing to do with any of the decisions made in the questions he's been asked about! He's communications - not Board, Chief Exec or Marketing. Fair play to him for putting himself in the firing line, to some extent.

I was one of the people who had a convo with him about kit prices. And he ended up agreeing with me that £50 is too much - but justified it by finding out that the Sunderland shirt is also £50. Even though everyone else's are £45.

One thing that really shocked me from what he said:
Despite Moyes saying that the Arteta money went to the banks, Tyrell said it had not - and that if we look at the accounts, our debt has not reduced at all. So where did it go? On new contracts for Felli and Barkley and - get this - the signings of Marcus Hahnemann and James McFadden! I think I'd rather it had gone to the bank!

WHERE THE BRIAN MCFADDEN MONEY BILL?

EVERYONE NEED STOP PICKING ON MR TYRRELL. HE BUSY MAN. HE MAKE BEST PARNSIP CRISP.

By far the worst is this series of tweets:

.@TyrrellPaul Moyes, 11 Jan '12: "I think everybody knows that the bank wanted the money. I think you all knew that." Fans need clarity here

@Everton1an annual financial results will show that bank debt has not gone down.

@TyrrellPaul Fair enough. Just pointing out the different message from the manager as fans analyse closely what's said.

@TyrrellPaul @Everton1an are you really calling David Moyes a liar? I know who i believe....

Nothin on the OS to suggest this account is legit.

skeptical-cat-is-fraught-with-skepticism.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.