Paul Tyrrell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read some of his tweets today.

Can somebody explain to me what he does? And basically what his tweets have been about.

I know Ian Ross wasn very popular but he helped me with my uni dissertation so I don't mind him.

This Tyrell guy comes across as a right arrogant tit. I'm not sure he should be airing all this stuff on Twitter.

He's a barking dog for the equally incompetent club directors and the CEO.

You cant knock the club for consistency, though. They must hire people with the criteria that they're ****ing useless at their job....and they get the right people each time. Hats off to them.

Yes mate, he's a kopite that was sacked by Man City.... For being an utter Cnut!!!

and Kenwright hired him.

Come back Ross, all is forgiven.

I think he is doing a decent job, don't see the benefit in trying to argue the case for everton via the Internet though, he needs to realise that.

Just another lapdog, does what he's told and shows the fans nothing but utter contempt - plus he's a Kopite. No interest in what he has to say.

I think he is doing a decent job, don't see the benefit in trying to argue the case for everton via the Internet though, he needs to realise that.

He's just adding fuel to the fire.

There's already unrest in certain camps towards the board, so for the head of communications having dialogue on twitter is just likely to get into a ****ging match with someone before it gets stopped.

Im all for being "ahead of the game" in terms of social media, but he's opened himself up to a world of pain with this. He'll be the beacon of **** from now on.

This.

I don't see what arguing with our own fans is achieving.

Right, I've decided from what you've all said, he's a tit.

Anyone working for the club who is having arguments with fans on twitter needs to be relieved of their duties with immediate effect ffs.

What was the tweet he deleted? Was it the transfer policy one?

Status
Not open for further replies.