Paul Tyrrell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does he say that?

By far the worst is this series of tweets:

.@TyrrellPaul Moyes, 11 Jan '12: "I think everybody knows that the bank wanted the money. I think you all knew that." Fans need clarity here

@Everton1an annual financial results will show that bank debt has not gone down.

@TyrrellPaul Fair enough. Just pointing out the different message from the manager as fans analyse closely what's said.

@TyrrellPaul @Everton1an are you really calling David Moyes a liar? I know who i believe....

Halewood Blue has been banned from every Everton forum known to man. If there is chance that someone could be "banned" from Twitter, good old Halewood would find a way.

The guy was hired to take the heat, and to take it away from Bill and the boys. So far, it seems to be going successfully.

The fella was brought in at Liverpool to deal with SoS and here he is being asked to deal with any detractors.

PS Cheers for introducing Halewood Blue back in to my life ffs....Oh the battles over on the relocate over on Kipper. Horrible troll. I'm sure someone found a pic of him winning some Swinton/Taxi competetion. He didn''t like that much.

I'm just reading this feller's stuff from today and he really is no better than yesterday. He seems to be wanting to hammer home the message that it's David Moyes' job to shoulder the burden for Everton off the field as well as on it. He's saying that - in the absence of investment - it's up to the manager to player trade to keep the club afloat. Now that's going beyond being 'honest': it's making a virtue out of a necessity and then calling it club policy. And I highly doubt that Elstone will be too chuffed to read this sort of stuff, because it goes right against the grain of what he's been saying for years about a well run club that provides for the manager's needs as best it can....Tyrrell is giving the exact opposite argument.

He just comes across like an unbelievably loose cannon to have employed.

Internal Politics spilling out into the public domain

Twitter accounts beeing requested to have content removed or shut down

It seems the inmates at the puzzle factory have got hold of the exit door keys.

Jesus wept he has tweeted an article to teamtalk.com "interesting article?"

The guy was hired to take the heat, and to take it away from Bill and the boys. So far, it seems to be going successfully.

The fella was brought in at Liverpool to deal with SoS and here he is being asked to deal with any detractors.

PS Cheers for introducing Halewood Blue back in to my life ffs....Oh the battles over on the relocate over on Kipper. Horrible troll. I'm sure someone found a pic of him winning some Swinton/Taxi competetion. He didn''t like that much.

32077_128804970471864_5077925_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.