Paul Tyrrell....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Paul Tyrrell....(director of communication)

This guy is our new 'Ian Ross' if you don't already you need to follow him on twitter. Over the duration of the day he's been having conversations with fans and it's not gone to well. Some of his comments have been awful as well a utter lies and calling Moyes a lier, go and read some of this stiff.

@tyrrellpaul

His explanation on the kit deal is ridiculous for me, claiming because we get commission its a better deal than other clubs who get more money for their deals.

Justifying the pricing for the new kits as well. These people don't care about this football club at all they're just pawns put in place to support this regime and carry on with our horrific business model

I've read some of his tweets today.

Can somebody explain to me what he does? And basically what his tweets have been about.

I know Ian Ross wasn very popular but he helped me with my uni dissertation so I don't mind him.

This Tyrell guy comes across as a right arrogant tit. I'm not sure he should be airing all this stuff on Twitter.

Oh dear, what a belter they've employed there. A media communications officer who's proven three times in 5 days he cant communicate via the media. Only in the wonderful and wacky world of Everton FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.