Old Everton Pictures

I used to keep a list of all the golf courses I played. Got to 111. Played a few courses in Spain and Portugal but most are British courses. Hung my clubs up 3 years ago. Fortunately, I don't miss it, particularly when its pouring with rain and blowing a gale.lol
I gave up when we had kids. I used to play off 5 back in the day, probably be more like 25 these days!

I gave up when we had kids. I used to play off 5 back in the day, probably be more like 25 these days!

Didn't start playing 'till I was early 40's. 10 was my best but struggled a bit of that. 14 was just about right for me. Grandson plays, given all my golf stuff to him. When he was 16 he won the junior long drive at his club - 310 yards! He's 19 now and 6ft 7in!

Duxn-HvXQAAyO2X.jpg

Bobby Collins, Everton 1961-62- My older brother remembers my late father buying this poster outside Goodison as he was the best player he had seen since Alan Ball as a midfielder the original box to box first midfielder-
DuFTOd8W0AEcda7.jpg
Galvanised Everton just like Ball did.
Arguably Cattericks joint biggest mistake.
30 years old and a definite mind of his own = sell for Harry.

As great as that side was Eggs,my old fella always reckons we played even better in the previous 1968-69 season mate.:)
True the overall skill peaks where a bit more gung-ho. But there were days were they just gave up mentally.
In 69-70 a tiny bit of mental discipline and restraint was added and the overall look of the team didn't suffer...compare the results.