Next seasons position

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you aren't aiming to win any competition what's the point of taking part?
Realistically it's another transition season so I would be happy to achieve 7th with evidence of continuing improvement and hope for the future.

I want to see us easily qualifying for Europe and there being no doubt that we’re part of the top 7. So somewhere in the top 6 putting a few noses out of joint and upsetting a few people with good cup runs in the league cup and FA cup.

Would be happy to finish 7th, with a clear gap between us and those below us (like koemans first season but with a smaller gap to those above).

I think arsenal and possibly Chelsea may have tough seasons ahead of them, so think we should be aiming for top 6. But like I say, would be happy with 7th.

If the bottom 12/13 remain as poor as they are then none of the top teams apart from United and City have shown any form this season that would make them uncatcheable. We’ve been strong at home even under Allardyce. If a new manager keeps that and can add even average away form and any improvement whatsoever in head to heads with the top 6 then we’d be straight in amongst that pack easily.

After listening to numerous phone-ins from other fans (quite a lot of Spurs fans who think they've hit the big time) I think we should know Our place. 10th.

Reactions: Tak

Status
Not open for further replies.