New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benítez is just a NO. I don't care what type of manager he is and what he could bring to Everton. There is no escaping the fact that he is ex-RS, disrespected Everton in the past etc. etc. I remember when he took over at Chelsea and the atmosphere was toxic. Well....it would be a whole new level toxicity if he arrived at Everton...it just would not work

I've always been confused about Newcastle fans making out like he's the Da Vinci to the toodler doodles of Bruce.

I've seen Bruce's team play some great football and win some great games, but I don't recall Rafael doing much other than making Newcastle look like one of those teams you'd not be worried about playing :oops:

You could argue that his time at Liverpool was spent slowly benefitting from, and ruining, what Houllier made. Maybe a bit harsh, but he's generally more Sven Goran Erikksen than Guardiola.
It's because he pandered to them, telling them how wonderful they are and moaning about Ashley, who they hate. They hate Bruce because he just gets on with his job and doesn't constantly complain about his boss, who he knew all about before he agreed to take the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.