New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the choice is really between Nuno and Rafael ( why after everyone calls the Prime Minister Boris are we always using christian names FFS) then we might as well give up.

Benitez- a mercenary outmanaged by Steve Bruce who heaped derision and bile on our club who also happens to play crap football or

Santo = shown the door by Wolves , Wolves FFS and whose MO is 11 men behind the ball and wait for a mistake.

What a bloody choice.

I'd even take Potter over those 2 and I think he'd be a disaster.

Is this all part of a softening up exercise so we accept Moyes back?

Just do something proactive for a change and get Galltier.

Can we stop saying "If it was _______ it'd be done by now". No it wouldn't.

The club are taking their time, as they should, so there's zero logic with remarks like that.

I've always been confused about Newcastle fans making out like he's the Da Vinci to the toodler doodles of Bruce.

I've seen Bruce's team play some great football and win some great games, but I don't recall Rafael doing much other than making Newcastle look like one of those teams you'd not be worried about playing :oops:

You could argue that his time at Liverpool was spent slowly benefitting from, and ruining, what Houllier made. Maybe a bit harsh, but he's generally more Sven Goran Erikksen than Guardiola.

Moshiri employed Sam Allardyce and Sammy Lee... won’t be at all surprised if he employs Benitez.

Seeing Sammy Lee on the touch line in an Everton tracksuit is up there with my worst Everton moments...

If Benitez gets it then it’s pretty obvious that it’s a Moshiri decision and not a Brands

I would take Allardyce over Benitez any day.

Not that I would want either...

*Champions League Winner
*1x Champions League Finalist
*68% win ratio with Real Madrid
*58% win ratio with Chelsea
*Won TWO La Liga titles with a Spanish club that wasn't Real Madrid, Barcelona or Athletico Madrid.
*UEFA Super Cup Winner
*2x UEFA Cup Winner/Europa League Winner
*FA Cup Winner
*FIFA World Club Cup Winner
*2x Supper Copa Italia Winner
*La Liga Best Coach Award
*2x UEFA Manager of the Year
*European Coach of the Year
*LMA Special Merit Award
*8x Premier League Manager of Month Awards
*Lives on the Wirral

**Names Rafael, worked for the darkside over a decade ago, can't have him, despite him being one of the most successful managers available and worked for six other clubs since then, including Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Napoli.

How about for negatives:

1. Referred to Everton as a 'small club'
  2. The only thing he's won in the last 7 years is the Championship
  3. Extensive honours list doesn't make you the right candidate for the Everton job (see Ancelotti, for example)

The worrying thing for me is the list of candidates that Joyce has posted is like a bag of Pic N Mix. Theirs no clear direction, or style in any of them. It’s like we are just flipping a coin yet again.

I've always been confused about Newcastle fans making out like he's the Da Vinci to the toodler doodles of Bruce.

I've seen Bruce's team play some great football and win some great games, but I don't recall Rafael doing much other than making Newcastle look like one of those teams you'd not be worried about playing :oops:

You could argue that his time at Liverpool was spent slowly benefitting from, and ruining, what Houllier made. Maybe a bit harsh, but he's generally more Sven Goran Erikksen than Guardiola.
He was barely given a penny at Newcastle compared to Bruce.

You do know that is complere nonsense dont you? Why people feel the need to write such inaccuracies is strange, especially when we all know there not true.

Hes been a proactive board member since 89 of course hes had a hand in bringing the managers in.

The worrying this for me is the list of candidates that Joyce has posted is like a bag of Pic N Mix. Theirs no clear direction, or style in any of them. It’s like we are just flipping a coin yet again.

I know Joyce has long been the briefed journalist. I am hoping this is very much a finger in the air article along with the rest.

I HOPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.