New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have actually just resigned myself to the fact that we will appoint a manager to this football club when we appoint a manager to this football club.

It will not be a democratic choice, it will be who they want it to be.

It will happen when they want it to happen.

They will sign players who they want to sign.

That's it; enjoy the pre-season.

How about for negatives:

1. Referred to Everton as a 'small club'
  2. The only thing he's won in the last 7 years is the Championship
  3. Extensive honours list doesn't make you the right candidate for the Everton job (see Ancelotti, for example)
We just need someone to get us going again, no one on here is expecting us to win the league in the near future surely. He would stabalize the club which right now I would take. And back then we behaved like a small club so doesn't bother me.

Let's gooooo

Screenshot_20210610-104555_Paddy Power.jpg

We just need someone to get us going again, no one on here is expecting us to win the league in the near future surely. He would stabalize the club which right now I would take. And back then we behaved like a small club so doesn't bother me.
He plays absolutely dreadful footy, is a dinosaur, and hates us. I’d literally rather Eddie Howe and that’s saying something

How about for negatives:

1. Referred to Everton as a 'small club'
  2. The only thing he's won in the last 7 years is the Championship
  3. Extensive honours list doesn't make you the right candidate for the Everton job (see Ancelotti, for example)

Not that I care much in defending him but the small club jibe was him saying we play like a 'small club' which was 100% true. 11 behind the ball and hope we don't concede.

If Benitez is appointed then Moshiri doesn't understand one thing about this club. A busted flush manager who has publicly denigrated the club. Honestly, with empty stadia, VAR and the EPL, following years of poor performance at the club, the appointment of an ex-RS who has belittled us repeatedly and performed less well than Steve Bruce might just be it for professional football for me. It really would be rock bottom for Everton football club.
I'd actually prefer Potter over Rafael every day of the week - and twice on a sunday! BTW that's not a vote of confidence for Potter either!

Status
Not open for further replies.