New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValBlue

Player Valuation: £10m
Lille's gaffer would be great but why would Galtier leave the Champions of France, forget about CL and join EFC? We need a lot of cash for that to happen. Convincing him about our project will be tiresome.

If he brings Zeki Celik with him, that would be swell too.
He was on the verge of moving to Nice so he can’t be too bothered about CL

Runub

Player Valuation: £8m
Benítez is just a NO. I don't care what type of manager he is and what he could bring to Everton. There is no escaping the fact that he is ex-RS, disrespected Everton in the past etc. etc. I remember when he took over at Chelsea and the atmosphere was toxic. Well....it would be a whole new level toxicity if he arrived at Everton...it just would not work

Lanolin

Player Valuation: £70m
I've always been confused about Newcastle fans making out like he's the Da Vinci to the toodler doodles of Bruce.

I've seen Bruce's team play some great football and win some great games, but I don't recall Rafael doing much other than making Newcastle look like one of those teams you'd not be worried about playing :oops:

You could argue that his time at Liverpool was spent slowly benefitting from, and ruining, what Houllier made. Maybe a bit harsh, but he's generally more Sven Goran Erikksen than Guardiola.
It's because he pandered to them, telling them how wonderful they are and moaning about Ashley, who they hate. They hate Bruce because he just gets on with his job and doesn't constantly complain about his boss, who he knew all about before he agreed to take the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks