New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be averse to Mosh appointing Benitez. He’s a winner and he improves every club he goes to. It would also get up the noses of our loveable neighbours.

The small club thing wasn’t a jibe about our club’s history or fanbase. It was a reference to the fact that we were then an un-fancied side who always went to Anfield for a point.

I wouldn’t be averse to Mosh appointing Benitez. He’s a winner and he improves every club he goes to. It would also get up the noses of our loveable neighbours.

The small club thing wasn’t a jibe about our club’s history or fanbase. It was a refere

I can assure you the RS fans would not be bothered if we appointed him. They’d just laugh at us.

Can see the he's past it argument but my gut feeling is he would do better than everyone we've had since Moyes.

Think it could be a bit too divisive but I do think he's someone who likes to be involved in building a club and making a project. And has a history of success in doing that.

Good God it better not be Benitez. He would be the second worst pick after Howe in my opinion (assuming we're not genuinely linked with Dyche), with Moyes (another I don't want anywhere near the club, being the next worst).

What are they thinking if this is true? His tactics have had their day, his football I dire and defensive and he never plays youth or exciting players. Add in his relationship to the RS (something that wouldn't bother me personally if I thought he ticked all the other boxes) and the fact that he's a bell means that it would be a disaster. He's hated by most of our fans and the fans are hurting after recent years. He would have to be absolutely exceptional to be given time by fans and the board must realise that, in his case, it would.only take one or two bad results before all of our fans are baying for his blood.

Just complete madness if they considered him.

Good God it better not be Benitez. He would be the second worst pick after Howe in my opinion (assuming we're not genuinely linked with Dyche), with Moyes (another I don't want anywhere near the club, being the next worst).

What are they thinking if this is true? His tactics have had their day, his football I dire and defensive and he never plays youth or exciting players. Add in his relationship to the RS (something that wouldn't bother me personally if I thought he ticked all the other boxes) and the fact that he's a bell means that it would be a disaster. He's hated by most of our fans and the fans are hurting after recent years. He would have to be absolutely exceptional to be given time by fans and the board must realise that, in his case, it would.only take one or two bad results before all of our fans are baying for his blood.

Just complete madness if they considered him.

it’s all smoke n mirrors. the club won’t say a thing, and the media say what they want

only those inside the club know who it is

ye true Mate deffo Barry,
And Geri hot n cold?
Geri was capable of brilliance but was so injury prone and frustrating.
Certainly wasn't a bad signing, but not sure if he was definitely a good one.

Pretty much all the other ones were poor signings tbf.
Aaron Lennon was a shame - liked him a lot but obviously had some deeper issues going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.