New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure anyone so far is overwhelmingly popular. I'm not sure Moshiri cares too much about what the fans think, though. He did hire Big Sam after all. Maybe he takes the Eddie Charlton approach to these things: "What will the fans think? [Poor language removed] the fans!" :)
Allardyce was the one that was totally unpopular from day 1. But I think they panicked giving the situation at the time. And I think they realised soon enough it was a mistake and acted on it. They aren't that out of touch with supporters especially with so much social media .
I'd be very surprised if they appoint one of the first 4 I mentioned anyway. They know from day 1 it's going to bring too much tension from the supporters.

I have a strong gut feeling that our next manager is currently fully focused on the European Championships. There are two contenders in my book, and I’d take either of them above every name I’ve heard touted thus far. Either of the Roberto’s have the personality to come in and lift players and supporters with good football.
If it’s really a project you need somebody with a certain skill set to come in and be fully focussed on improvement all across the Club.

RM incoming.
So why did El Fraudo fail so miserably when he was here previously ?. What was it Einstein said about lunacy and doing the same thing again ?

I think Benitez would be a pathetic appointment.

Not only has he been an unapologetic enemy of the club in the past, he's also well beyond his sell-by date.

I don't consider myself the type to give it large about being the biggest Blue, or to get all melodramatic over what Everton means to me, but I'd see it as the club having no respect for itself if this happened.
as once he was finished being a serious footballer, but this would be the final straw for me.
I never said I was a bigger blue and neither was I GETTING ALL MELODRAMATIC...........if you are not there next season because he MAY be appointed............... Your season ticket ,I am sure will be snapped up .

I have a strong gut feeling that our next manager is currently fully focused on the European Championships. There are two contenders in my book, and I’d take either of them above every name I’ve heard touted thus far. Either of the Roberto’s have the personality to come in and lift players and supporters with good football.
If it’s really a project you need somebody with a certain skill set to come in and be fully focussed on improvement all across the Club.

RM incoming.

RM not incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.