New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that. However do you have any RS mates ??????????????????? Half my mates that I grew up with are RS. These are some of my best mates who would do anything for me (and vice versa) at the drop of a hat. Will they rib me if we got Rafael yeah of course they would .Would it stop me following or renewing my season ticket ... my answer would be NO. The club is bigger than any manager and any player in my heart.
Lots of bedwetters threatening not to come back in the extremely unlikely possibility that he is appointed I'd be made up as it would mean I could finally get myself a season ticket as I've been on the list for a few years now, but here's the rub I don't think anyone would give up their support for the blues on the basis of us signing the likes of Rafael, if you're a blue it's through thick and thin regardless of who the manager is or who is playing for us.
With you all the way Marnie, the club is far bigger than any one individual.

I never said I was a bigger blue and neither was I GETTING ALL MELODRAMATIC...........if you are not there next season because he MAY be appointed............... Your season ticket ,I am sure will be snapped up .
Oh, I wasn't intending to have a go at you at all. I just meant that I wouldn't typically have such an over-the-top response to a managerial appointment (I've been a season ticket holder for a long time, so it would be a big deal for me to not renew).

Geri was capable of brilliance but was so injury prone and frustrating.
Certainly wasn't a bad signing, but not sure if he was definitely a good one.

Pretty much all the other ones were poor signings tbf.
Aaron Lennon was a shame - liked him a lot but obviously had some deeper issues going on.

yearh,
I was genuinely excited when we got GD

his pace was great and he could beat a man easy but no end product

and arron lennon we needed
Him years earlier!

Good God it better not be Benitez. He would be the second worst pick after Howe in my opinion (assuming we're not genuinely linked with Dyche), with Moyes (another I don't want anywhere near the club, being the next worst).

What are they thinking if this is true? His tactics have had their day, his football I dire and defensive and he never plays youth or exciting players. Add in his relationship to the RS (something that wouldn't bother me personally if I thought he ticked all the other boxes) and the fact that he's a bell means that it would be a disaster. He's hated by most of our fans and the fans are hurting after recent years. He would have to be absolutely exceptional to be given time by fans and the board must realise that, in his case, it would.only take one or two bad results before all of our fans are baying for his blood.

Just complete madness if they considered him.
Carlo was ace though second half of the season. He got a right tune out of the players.

Good God it better not be Benitez. He would be the second worst pick after Howe in my opinion (assuming we're not genuinely linked with Dyche), with Moyes (another I don't want anywhere near the club, being the next worst).

What are they thinking if this is true? His tactics have had their day, his football I dire and defensive and he never plays youth or exciting players. Add in his relationship to the RS (something that wouldn't bother me personally if I thought he ticked all the other boxes) and the fact that he's a bell means that it would be a disaster. He's hated by most of our fans and the fans are hurting after recent years. He would have to be absolutely exceptional to be given time by fans and the board must realise that, in his case, it would.only take one or two bad results before all of our fans are baying for his blood.

Just complete madness if they considered him.
Can we really say that about his tactics when Moyes is flying in the PL, Nuno Santos had Wolves finishing 6th, Hodgson was 73 still doing a job, Dyche etc.

Having your teams organised and defend well will always be a winner in football.

Appreciate that his last 2 jobs being a Chinese club and Newcastle do make me more hesitant than I would otherwise be though

Oh, I wasn't intending to have a go at you at all. I just meant that I wouldn't typically have such an over-the-top response to a managerial appointment (I've been a season ticket holder for a long time, so it would be a big deal for me to not renew).
I understand that mate. No problems here.JUST OPINION XXX

Tbh lads there's no one we're going to be happy with is there. Not after that optimistsm of appointing Carlo

Have no idea who we should go for none of them really appeal to me... It makes you want that Lille fella just bc don't really know him but we all know he could easily flop with no PL experience. Just going to keep my fingers crossed and get behind the fella who gets it.

Tbh lads there's no one we're going to be happy with is there. Not after that optimistsm of appointing Carlo

Have no idea who we should go for none of them really appeal to me... It makes you want that Lille fella just bc don't really know him but we all know he could easily flop with no PL experience. Just going to keep my fingers crossed and get behind the fella who gets it.

but the ones with the PL experience haven’t worked out

The Carlo Fantastico song.
The T-Shirts
The Spirit of the Blues

Genuinely feel for the next fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.