New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always bigger clubs looking for managers when we are . Most if not all decent shouts are settled doing relatively well at good clubs. This is a poisoned chalice, a well paid one of course.
I think we need to look deeper so I hope this happens

I have a feeling its going to be Nuno and I am not delighted. I do think he is prem worthy, but what indicators are there that he will suceed more at Everton than at Wolves. A club thats a Portuguese satillite, had Mendes who he was clearly close with etc. I would bet he achieves nothing higher than what he could muster at Wolves. Admirable sure, but not good enough especially if it doesnt come with a giant development caveat or other ratonale.
Nuno is bound for Palace and that's ok by me

McNulty on 5Live mentioned the usual suspects, i.e. Rafael, Nuno and Howe. Also said not to be surprised if Moshiri pulls rank and tries to offer a big name a massive contract. Not sure it’s the route to go down after Carlo.

He should pull rank on some of them in the boardroom. Not defending Carlo to be clear . I don’t like those arse clowns who are supposed to be custodians. Don’t trust them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.