New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leicester are a much better well run club than we are and he has more chance of winning stuff there

If he leaves them for us then he’s a moron

He has had moronic tendencies before.
I appreciate what your saying and agree but sometimes you just got to ask.

He may be sick of falling short. He may have grievances elsewhere.

Hard to say for sure but it's 100% Brands job so he has to take the fall for it.
I mean internally if Moshiri has done it then no. Publically maybe, but what we do next in terms of decision making needs to come down to what actually happened since they'll know.

Forgot about Gasperini but I can't see him coming here in a million years. He's basically got the run of Atalanta, hsan't he?
Can’t see it either tbf. Don’t think i could trust another wrinkly Italian fella anyway

Holgate and don’t forget Tosun and Kenny when they return to be like new signings.

It’s not even about them seeing off several different managers, it’s their level of performances and effort over the duration of the season. You just said yourself Neville gave 100% and Soggy doesn’t. Soggy who has seen off 5 different managers now. This season I’ve watched Fulham, Newcastle, Burnley, Leeds, West Ham and Sheffield United outperform and out battle us, it’s not even been about the tactics, what I’ve witnessed is lack of effort and lack of fight and spirit, the same as we did the previous season under Silva with the exact same players. If they can’t be motivated enough and don’t show the level of effort, fight and commitment under two different managers, what does that say about the type of players we possess?

The problem is you cant blame the players and not the manager which is what way too many have been doing this season.

If the players look like a team of strangers maybe just maybe the manager and coaches aint doing a very good job?

Carlo switching formation every other week didnt help either.

I don’t want another Prem/former Prem manager, I don’t want Moyes back (I don’t think he would anyway). I want a manager who has balls and won’t settle for the same players giving woeful performances

Status
Not open for further replies.