New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to know where our fans get this idea that a new manager is suddenly gonna have these players running through brick walls giving 110% every game.

Are the same people gonna be saying “He needs more time to bring in his own players” if say after 6 months nothing has changed, which I 100% guarantee will be the same. Or will they pin point the finger at the manger?
Just one single question here, the ENTIRE season, was the fitness levels not shocking to you? To me, the players looked gassed constantly at anywhere from 40-60minutes in to a match. Richarlison last 2 seasons could run full tilt all match, every single match. This year he was done 30 minutes early.

Just that ONE instance, do you not think that the manager should have a say in how fit our players are because they set the expectation in training?

Moist took a team of bums into the top 4 when he was at Everton. Dont be fooled by this notion that this squad isnt good enough it is good if the right manager puts in 24/7 effort and creates a culture of hard work at the club.

In hindsight Carlo couldn't be arsed lets be honest same as Koeman. Martinez and Silva tried but were top flawed defensively.

Only one who did alright and wanted to stay at the club was Big Fat Sam and our fans cried because they wanted a shiny fancy name like Silva and Carlo.

The fans need to stop pining for some "name" manager and look to see that we are a club without an identity at present - we need someone with the long term drive and discipline to sort out this club and if thats Moist, Dyche, Biesla or whoever they get my support until its clear they aint up to the size of the job.

Moyes signed a group of players who worked hard and had a point to prove. Not one single player in this team does any of that nor has the mentality to want to do well. I’ve seen enough of them to know what to expect 5 years some of these rats have been here for now and it’s been the same old crap. They’re not gonna suddenly up their ante now because some Stone Cold Steve Austin look a like who talks like Phil Mitchell at Burnley is coming in, they raised their game for Duncan for two games, they couldn’t raise their game for Ancelotti, they fight amongst each other and have no real desire to do well here, some more interested in posting on social media of their lifestyles.... for any major shift in chnage at this club to happen we need an overhaul.

I think that's a great shout. Not even all that risky. (not sure if he speaks English but Bielsa seems to manage).
I think he may be already on the way to Nice.
But yea, seems like someone Brands would hire and work with.
He’d jump at the chance at joining us and wouldn’t cost the earth.

I think that's a great shout. Not even all that risky. (not sure if he speaks English but Bielsa seems to manage).
I think he may be already on the way to Nice.
But yea, seems like someone Brands would hire and work well with.

Worse weather but we could offer him more money!

Just one single question here, the ENTIRE season, was the fitness levels not shocking to you? To me, the players looked gassed constantly at anywhere from 40-60minutes in to a match. Richarlison last 2 seasons could run full tilt all match, every single match. This year he was done 30 minutes early.

Just that ONE instance, do you not think that the manager should have a say in how fit our players are because they set the expectation in training?

Yeah they looked exactly the same as they did under Silva the previous season. Remember Sheffield United and Norwich running rings around us at home and then I remember being absolutely steam rolled by Liverpool at the pit. It’s been an ongoing issue for a long time.

Galtier
Gallardo
Favre
Kovac
Lopetegui

I'll take any one of these guys who aren't in the PL. So tired of the same old crap we see out there. I don't want Howe, I don't want Moyes(fair play to him this year), I don't want Nuno, I don't want Dyche, I ESPECIALLY don't want Benitez. Stop buying crap who don't do anything. TRY SOMETHING NEW FFS!

Why would there be any 'favourite' today? Carlo hasnt even left.
Assuming he does there'll be interviews and and it'll take a couple of weeks.
It's just clickbait drivel.
Gerrard, Moyes and Benitez are the obvious names to get clicks.

Why would there be any 'favourite' today? Carlo hasnt even left.
Assuming he does there'll be interviews and and it'll take a couple of weeks.
It's just clickbait drivel.
Gerrard, Moyes and Benitez are the obvious names to get clicks.

erm buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.