New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank god you don’t have choice on the selection of our manager, because Wolves were utter garbage
I'm a 50 year old fart... Thank your lucky stars I don't. Rather than slag off everyone else's view though, please enlighten us with your huge managerial knowledge and who would look boss in the dugout next season, Who would wet your whistle ? Genuinely interested

So we've lost a manager to Real Madrid and we're thinking of hijacking the preferred choice of Crystal Palace.

Greavsie was right.

Moyes signed a group of players who worked hard and had a point to prove. Not one single player in this team does any of that nor has the mentality to want to do well. I’ve seen enough of them to know what to expect 5 years some of these rats have been here for now and it’s been the same old crap. They’re not gonna suddenly up their ante now because some Stone Cold Steve Austin look a like who talks like Phil Mitchell at Burnley is coming in, they raised their game for Duncan for two games, they couldn’t raise their game for Ancelotti, they fight amongst each other and have no real desire to do well here, some more interested in posting on social media of their lifestyles.... for any major shift in chnage at this club to happen we need an overhaul.

The only players around since the Koeman days are DCL, Pickford, Coleman Keane and Soggy - 2 of them have been two of our better players this season, one has had an uplift in form and ruined the RS season and the other 2 are just crap/over the hill.

Its a complete myth that we have some squad of shysters who have seen off 5+ managers.

The way Carlo left us like he has there is absolutely no way that fella was putting in maximum effort on the training ground look how poor we were on the pitch. Add in Bayern having issues with his fitness training its a bullet dodged imo he's like Mourinho and becoming not suited to the Premier League.

Got to remember we will spend money this summer - whats to say Moist wouldnt come back with Irvine, have the squad disciplined/fit and enjoying themselves whilst also signing 4-5 bargains/championship players with hunger like he has done at WHU / did at Everton?

Not advocating Moist but people are overlooking the need for identity at this club - we've not had it since Moist left and I fear Brands/Moshiri will keep appointing hipster coaches who want to be the squads best mate.

Doing a quick bit of research, I'm really liking the idea of Favre
I asked my mate who's covering German footie for polish national TV about him and he said although he's older than Carlo, he's a football fanatic who will draw the tactics on his death bed. Said Carlo's propably thinking about some warm weather place for a vacation and Favre is thinking how to improve first touch of his forward lol

He's dedicated and loves football, although he's known for bottling big games.

Would Ralph Rangnick create too much of a potential clash with Brands? RR has been undertaking that role for Leipzig recently but still wants to get back into coaching - easy to forget he was Chelsea's first port of call when they binned Lampard off.

As if some people are suggesting the likes of Dyche ffs. Some terrible appointments on that list, who should be nowhere near consideration.

I'm a 50 year old fart... Thank your lucky stars I don't. Rather than slag off everyone else's view though, please enlighten us with your huge managerial knowledge and who would look boss in the dugout next season, Who would wet your whistle ? Genuinely interested
Sean Dyche

Hardworking over progress any day of the week me. A pint of bitter and pie to discuss the benefits of Brexit after the match

The only players around since the Koeman days are DCL, Pickford, Coleman Keane and Soggy - 2 of them have been two of our better players this season, one has had an uplift in form and ruined the RS season and the other 2 are just crap/over the hill.

Its a complete myth that we have some squad of shysters who have seen off 5+ managers.

The way Carlo left us like he has there is absolutely no way that fella was putting in maximum effort on the training ground look how poor we were on the pitch. Add in Bayern having issues with his fitness training its a bullet dodged imo he's like Mourinho and becoming not suited to the Premier League.

Got to remember we will spend money this summer - whats to say Moist wouldnt come back with Irvine, have the squad disciplined/fit and enjoying themselves whilst also signing 4-5 bargains/championship players with hunger like he has done at WHU / did at Everton?

Not advocating Moist but people are overlooking the need for identity at this club - we've not had it since Moist left and I fear Brands/Moshiri will keep appointing hipster coaches who want to be the squads best mate.
The problem is nobody wants a pair of used Y-fronts as an identity.

Moyes signed a group of players who worked hard and had a point to prove. Not one single player in this team does any of that nor has the mentality to want to do well. I’ve seen enough of them to know what to expect 5 years some of these rats have been here for now and it’s been the same old crap. They’re not gonna suddenly up their ante now because some Stone Cold Steve Austin look a like who talks like Phil Mitchell at Burnley is coming in, they raised their game for Duncan for two games, they couldn’t raise their game for Ancelotti, they fight amongst each other and have no real desire to do well here, some more interested in posting on social media of their lifestyles.... for any major shift in chnage at this club to happen we need an overhaul.
Yep. What I'd give for the likes of Tim Cahill, Gary Speed, Big Dunc, Lee Carsley, Gana, prime Seamus and Baines, Distin, in the squad. Players with energy and commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.