New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno would be such an uninspiring appointment. He would be sacked within 2 years. He looked burnt out last season and just walked after a poor season. Swerve please.

My main problem with Nuno was that he kinda just looked like he gave up last season. I get wolves had a lot of bad luck but it was all just a bit tragic
If people think Ancelotti's football was boring, it's not a patch on the boredom Nuno has to offer

My main problem with Nuno was that he kinda just looked like he gave up last season. I get wolves had a lot of bad luck but it was all just a bit tragic

If his head is screwed on right at the moment, and he's genuinely ready for a new challenge, I'd back him all day. He achieved a lot with Wolves. It's massively difficult trying to assess/predict that sort of thing though. Could be too much of a risk.

My understanding from the media reports I read was he left on his own accord due to friction regarding transfer business
The Mail have said that about transfers, but I'm not sure I believe it to be honest.

Most others around here have suggested we 'initiated' it. Since then a few more, including Fabrizio Romano, have said that Nuno was sacked.

The fact Nuno is in talks with Palace suggests to me he was sacked by us because that's a step down.

We know we won't be spending big this summer, but it's still a bigger base to work from than Palace, who need a pretty major rebuild. Of course, you're a much better job than them but with Nuno looking for a job straight away and even being willing to talk to Palace shows it's not as mutual as initially stated. I think we were just being respectful to the best manager we've had for 40 years by phrasing it as a mutual agreement.

@Prevenger17 @bobnob

Care to explain yourselves?

Sure, out of that (crap) list :D

Ragnick , probably won't come as he's had opportunities here before and not done it so probably won't leave Germany
Conceicao - Probably off to Wolves because of the Portuguese links
Ten Hag - Won't give up Ajax
Conte - Bellend :D
Big Dunc - No good enough and would be found out after a few months
Benitez - Maybe 20/30 years ago, nowhere near good enough now
Santo - Can't do with more boring ass tactics
Moyes - Nope, been there, done that

Leaving Howe and although he's probably not good enough does actually know how to build something from nothing

I change my mind, first said Potter or Howe, probably temporarily insane when I suggested it. I want Neil Warnock. Then we get entertainment, at least off the field. And we get 11 players who give everything on the field. If we do not get Neil Warnock then I hope we get a completely crazy coach, who whips and yells at the players constantly. And who wants us to play lots of long balls, lots of ugly tackles, lots of head duels and win lots of second balls.

If his head is screwed on right at the moment, and he's genuinely ready for a new challenge, I'd back him all day. He achieved a lot with Wolves. It's massively difficult trying to assess/predict that sort of thing though. Could be too much of a risk.
Chris Wilder achieved more than Nuno considering the money spent, would you fancy him as our new manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.