New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilder? Warnock?

Holy cow.

Am seeing my parents tomorrow, and drive near to Bobby Gould's house. Will pop in and see if he fancies it.
If you're talking about me I wasn't suggesting Wilder, just that he is as good as Nuno. Personally I wouldn't have either of them.

Okay, I actually do not want Neil Warnock, but I miss the way football was played before. Football has become incredibly boring over the years, and all forms of testosterone have been removed, and the football that is played is predictable and boring. I want a manager who breaks that pattern.

Scott Parker is one of England's top young coaches, and there were a lot of admirers of Fulham's playing style last season. Lookman has really matured since he played for us, and finished Fulham's top goal-scorer.

I wouldn't mind having both at the club next season, especially as Warnock and Sam Allardyce are seemingly the leading candidates / most likely to be hired right now

Scott Parker is one of England's top young coaches, and there were a lot of admirers of Fulham's playing style last season. Lookman has really matured since he played for us, and finished Fulham's top goal-scorer.

I wouldn't mind having both at the club next season, especially as Warnock and Sam Allardyce are seemingly the leading candidates / most likely to be hired right now

Is that you... Scott?

Atleast try and be more convincing FFS

I know Portugal isn't the most competitive of leagues but over 71% win rate is absurd. Mourinho's win rate there was very similar, for comparison's sake.
No idea about how Porto play but he seems one of the more interesting candidates.

Porto v benfica was last game I went to before Covid, I was pretty drunk but enjoyed the game much more than any at Goodison recently!

Definitely should be going for a young dynamic manager.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Joey Barton yet.
We could DEFINITELY wheedle him out of Bristol Rovers for the right price, come on Brands, get it done you fool!

915064574.jpg

BRING A BLUE HOME!!

Inappropriate Language
The club can get f*cked if they bring Moyes back. Seriously, I’m done with them. Thousands of pounds, if not hundreds of thousands spent on that utter shitshow. That board are a bunch of deluded clowns.

....NES now odds-on favourite with a couple of firms, Moyes out to 12-1.
Means nothing probably had a few bets gone on after the reports by sky that we’re meeting him or what ever the report said. I’m sure the club will speak to a number of candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.