New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil warnock for me too but I fear that he won't even be considered. Nuno isn't the one for me, something doesn't quite sit well for me with him.

I feel like the injuries were more incapacitating at wolves but I digress definitely get the parallels between us and wolves. We have diverging viewpoints as I thought in previous seasons the football is serviceable. I think he's superior to dyche , although I agree I'd rather have a more progressive manager but I wouldn't be appalled by his appointment. The gist your putting forth makes sense anti football is a scourge, and it was obviously present this season, I thought previous seasons it was more palatable. But that's just down to different perceptions but I can respect your objections.
Don’t think you read the memo Curtis, apparently it was only the shower across Stanley Park who were affected by any injuries in the season just gone!

My main problem with Nuno was that he kinda just looked like he gave up last season. I get wolves had a lot of bad luck but it was all just a bit tragic
We had people on our forums diagnosing him with mental health issues and everything :D

He was homesick, he was missing his wife, he hated VAR, he missed the fans. People genuinely thought he was going to have a year away or something, but he's willing to get straight back into it shows it was a load of ****. You'd have looked like he did if you had to watch us!!

About time Cahill tried his hand at managing. Think he has all the attributes to be a quality coach. A few years from being ready for us though sadly

I really wanted Conte, knew it was a big ask but had hopes. Looks like he’s going to Spurs which is probably a good fit for him, god knows who we will get in, apart from Conte there is no one I particularly want. Nightmare this.
Porto manager would be my choice based on I have no idea what he’s about rather than these PL managers on the merry-go-round who’ve all failed

I change my mind, first said Potter or Howe, probably temporarily insane when I suggested it. I want Neil Warnock. Then we get entertainment, at least off the field. And we get 11 players who give everything on the field. If we do not get Neil Warnock then I hope we get a completely crazy coach, who whips and yells at the players constantly. And who wants us to play lots of long balls, lots of ugly tackles, lots of head duels and win lots of second balls.
Bed

Chris Wilder achieved more than Nuno considering the money spent, would you fancy him as our new manager?

I'll be brutally honest and admit I don't know enough about Wilder to make that call. It does seem like Wilder doesn't have enough experience at elite levels though. That's not everything of course, and the time for rapid development can be different for everybody, but it's a bit of a red flag.

I thought Nino left Wolves due to homesickness?

He did look a mess last season. Just can’t see this one happening.

Liking the idea of that Porto fella, I reckon he would even go toe-to-toe with Dunc in a straightener

I'll be brutally honest and admit I don't know enough about Wilder to make that call. It does seem like Wilder doesn't have enough experience at elite levels though. That's not everything of course, and the time for rapid development can be different for everybody, but it's a bit of a red flag.
Overachieved with Scunthorpe and then Sheffield United. Great motivator and an innovative coach, similar to Potter. Not a great signer of players though, as evidenced by the signings in his last season.

I want Neil warnock just for his half time team talks alone. If you haven't witnessed then then have a look on the Internet. Top entertainment.

I thought Nino left Wolves due to homesickness?

He did look a mess last season. Just can’t see this one happening.

Liking the idea of that Porto fella, I reckon he would even go toe-to-toe with Dunc in a straightener

What a duo that would be. Him and Dunc. At least if we are getting stuffed the pair of them can tag team the opposing teams coaching staff

Status
Not open for further replies.