New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of money backed in Moyes.

Screenshot_20210602-170805_PicsArt.jpg

I'd loov to see a youngish manager come in and put his trust in youth a la Chelsea and Man Utd in olden days. It might take a season or two.

if the fans can see some commitment and excitement they'll not desert the team.

Surely there's talent enough around without having to shell out for Z-listers like Iwobi or Delph?
Fixed

Joe Kinnear, I loved watching Wimbledon play football in the early '90s. Neil Warnock is another fun manager. Zeman, then we get direct, offensive, and entertaining football. Ian Holloway is another funny character, and what about Chris Wilder? I'm tired of watching teams just pass the ball to the side and back. Those born after the 2000s missed out on all the fun, and have turned the sport into a quasi-intellectual book club.

It's revisionist to say that Nuno's Wolves always played an awful brand of football. It's just not true. The stye nosedived obviously, but before it did they were a decent watch. For a while they were disciplined, good at pressing, and decisive in moving the ball around. It wasn't high-scoring, but for me there's a big difference between high-scoring and attractive football. I don't want him to be the manager because I'm afraid without Mendes supplying him players he will struggle to manage everything that comes with being an Everton manager, but I'm not afraid of his football. I just want a more ambitious option to be honest.

Joe Kinnear, I loved watching Wimbledon play football in the early '90s. Neil Warnock is another fun manager. Zeman, then we get direct, offensive, and entertaining football. Ian Holloway is another funny character, and what about Chris Wilder? I'm tired of watching teams just pass the ball to the side and back. Those born after the 2000s missed out on all the fun, and have turned the sport into a quasi-intellectual book club.
Ossie Ardiles, pioneer of Tottenhams 415 formation. Fun times!

Status
Not open for further replies.