New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Never.
Absolutely spot on. I saw them at Goodison 2/3 seasons ago ( everything blurs in this bloody pandemic ) and they were the most negative team I've seen.
They simply sat back , waited for a mistake and then pounced. They really were anti - football.
However , and I said this to my mate at the time , they were clearly well coached and every player knew and stuck to his role.
Despite a defensive tactics they beat us easily , if that's not a contradiction.
Goodison won't tolerate his tactics long term.

No Nuno, no no no. He got out of Wolves cos of homesickness for Portugal and stuffed the squad with a mixture of Portuguese from good to poor. No no no to Nuno. Stay in Portugal where your level is.
Not really
Jota, Neves,Podence,Traore,Patricio, Moutinho, Dendonker,Jiminez,Netto,Sais and a couple of others are all better than good to poor if we are honest.

Absolutely spot on. I saw them at Goodison 2/3 seasons ago ( everything blurs in this bloody pandemic ) and they were the most negative team I've seen.
They simply sat back , waited for a mistake and then pounced. They really were anti - football.
However , and I said this to my mate at the time , they were clearly well coached and every player knew and stuck to his role.
Despite a defensive tactics they beat us easily , if that's not a contradiction.
Goodison won't tolerate his tactics long term.
Whose tactics would Goodison tolerate. I think even prime Rinus Michels wouldn’t survive here.

100% Sean Dyche style 442
I am of the understanding no. More direct than we are currently playing and have done for last number of years (what kind of football wouldnt be!!) but not long ball. But I'm sure dunc is not for some and thats fine too.

I don't think he was sacked by wolves.

There is nothing official to say he way. I'm sure the wolves fans are happy to say it was so as that is the only thing their minds can understand
My understanding from the media reports I read was he left on his own accord due to friction regarding transfer business

Whose tactics would Goodison tolerate. I think even prime Rinus Michels wouldn’t survive here.
Lol. High intensity - overloading in MF and on the flanks at the right time. Lots of angry balls played at pace in front of our onrushing daredevil forwards.

Something that will wake even the dead in the lower bullens

how would you even know, we only have like 4 games to go off against some of the toughest opposition in the league.
anyone that says they know what style of play he would bring is talking rubbish ( i'm not advocating him for the job btw).
Fair point. I really dont know exactly. Even not near exactly but I didnt use those words. I said an understanding. Pro badge courses etc. Wont go into it lol.

Don't think we'll offer the next manager as much as Carlo. The club will at least want to try and cut back on the financial losses over the past year
The compensation for Carlo alone will pay them wages...and I can't see Moshiri suddenly going cheap if he wants to improve the situation we're in

I'd loov to see a youngish manager come in and put his trust in youth a la Chelsea and Man Utd in olden days. It might take a season or two.

if the fans can see some commitment and excitement they'll not desert the team.

Surely there's talent enough around without having to shell out for B-listers like Iwobi or Delph?

Status
Not open for further replies.