New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from Gallardo, Hernan Crespo is putting together a compelling CV.

Gabriel Heinze is very highly rated here too.

Dont think Gallardo wants to leave either River or Argentina, according to what Ive read in the papers here.

He has had a ton of offers
It’s that 7 year itch though. He’s won everything in South America

Conte is definitely not what the club needs right now. Unless Mosh has a wedge of £300 million for him.
And even at that the Carlo issue has told us he will be off when a big club comes in next year. He would have zero interest in even speaking to us anyway so it's not even a consideration. Spurs are considered a couple of levels above us and he might end up there for a couple years until the top level clubs become available again.

Genuine Q: Did Nuno play 3 at the back there from day one, or did he ultimately decide that’s what suited the players, and then just built on it once they had a bit of success?

Makes a big difference on how exciting or otherwise his appointment would be.

I don't think he was sacked by wolves.

There is nothing official to say he way. I'm sure the wolves fans are happy to say it was so as that is the only thing their minds can understand

Wolves fan here, while Mendes has loyalties with us due to our owners stake in Gestifute, Mendes also has loyalties with Nuno too.

Nuno was Mendes' first ever client way back in the day and they are very good friends. He's been given Mendes players wherever he's been at, so you could see yourself have some of his players come your way, and that isn't just limited to Gestifute clients. Mendes has influence at clubs all over Europe, most notably, Atlético Madrid, Monaco, Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Valencia, Lazio, Olympiakos, Roma now with José going there, and many more. At these clubs it doesn't matter if they are Gestifute clients or not, Mendes still facilitates the deals.

For example, Jimenez is not a Gestifute client, but Mendes still facilitated his deal to us because he came from Benfica.
Hey Mate! Sorry I think I was a bit harsh saying he doesn't have loyalty to Nuno, they are obviously close.

But the Owners of the club have money in Mendes company isnt that right? So I know where they will ultimately be filtered through too!

While you're here, opinion on Nuno? I genuinely cant slag him or get excited about him, very meh to me.

Well that's because Kane is in the top 3 strikers in the world.

It's better than replacing Rom with Rooney and Sandro Ramirez
Whatever happened to Sandro Ramirez? I remember some lad from his destination club putting up a hilarious few tweets when he went there but after this Nada.

Any Wolves fans knock about on here?

Aside from last season, Wolves played some good football and were difficult for the big teams.

Problem is you dont know how much control he had in terms of transfers. Some of their deals were great, some poor but hard to know who was his and who was Mendes'.

Have to bin that Wingback system though with the crap we have

Also before he left the Athletic said he list the dressing room which we have seen the last 4 bloody managers do

Genuine Q: Did Nuno play 3 at the back there from day one, or did he ultimately decide that’s what suited the players, and then just built on it once they had a bit of success?

Makes a big difference on how exciting or otherwise his appointment would be.
I could be wrong but I’ve always been under the impression that was his preferred set up, and he brought it with him.

Any Wolves fans knock about on here?

Aside from last season, Wolves played some good football and were difficult for the big teams.

Problem is you dont know how much control he had in terms of transfers. Some of their deals were great, some poor but hard to know who was his and who was Mendes'.

Have to bin that Wingback system though with the crap we have
No. Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.