New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hang a banner outside FF telling him he's an effing this and that.

No you do it online to a bigger audience. No effs because you are not allowed to eff on here but some pretty aggressive targeted stuff.

I'm not against it, I enjoy it immensely but don't be a hypocrite. You are better than that.

And as if that board of directors give a flying one what they think.

They only listen to them (or, rather, 'consult' with them) when they need their help to give a stadium application a boost.

It’s the difference between us and them, you have the hold the values and standards set by the club and generations of Evertonians.

If you didn’t think it was acceptable firing rockets at the Liver Building, this shouldn’t be how do thing either, we’re better.

StrNgley I think Moshiri cares to much what fans think, he bulleted Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and Silvabecauseghings got a bit hot and heavy in the fan base. He obviously has learned nothing though, if he think this is going to end sweet.

It’s the difference between us and them, you have the hold the values and standards set by the club and generations of Evertonians.

If you didn’t think it was acceptable firing rockets at the Liver Building, this shouldn’t be how do thing either, we’re better.
not even on the same level, You can tear these rags down in 2 seconds ahahaha

That’s a fair point mate on reflection, we should be better than that, it’s what sets us apart.

Its probably the wrong way to protest.

"We" have not done anything.

We are also not set apart from anybody. We are like every club, we have sound people following us and knobheads too.

It wouldn't be my approach either, too much effort, too messy, but its really not that big of a deal unless we want to make it one which it seems we do.

Picturing the type of child that would be walking down Goodison Road at half 10 at night having never seen any "effs or cees" before

Inappropriate Language

If you didn’t think it was acceptable firing rockets at the Liver Building, this shouldn’t be how do thing either, we’re better. if we start acting like proper 5hithouses we might win something?
You think if we all start acting like bad 5hithouses we might start winning something? It’s a very tempting proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.