New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It’s the difference between us and them, you have the hold the values and standards set by the club and generations of Evertonians.

If you didn’t think it was acceptable firing rockets at the Liver Building, this shouldn’t be how do thing either, we’re better.

StrNgley I think Moshiri cares to much what fans think, he bulleted Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and Silvabecauseghings got a bit hot and heavy in the fan base. He obviously has learned nothing though, if he think this is going to end sweet.
This is all well and good but historically we absolutely aren't better. Wimbledon being the prime example.

"We" have not done anything.

We are also not set apart from anybody. We are like every club, we have sound people following us and knobheads too.

It wouldn't be my approach either, too much effort, too messy, but its really not that big of a deal unless we want to make it one which it seems we do.

Everyones entitled to an opinion, no one wants Rafael, but look I think and believe we hold our selves to higher standards then most clubs, the club has a culture over 100 years or so, it has values, I think personally here, this is more like them then us.

Id point to the contrast of the food bank and banners.

4 meetings with the board of the club for Benitez.

That sounds like a process they have no intention of stepping away from.

The point I'm making is if all it takes an easy remedy(removing the sheet/washing it off) then they are similar.
All I know is I wouldn't like to turn up to a job interview to a sign like that when all I'm doing is applying for a job.
So he did a good job with the RS, he's a legend to them(flag in Kop and all that), so what. There are countless other words that could be used to express opposition to the appointment. So yea it is words, but a childish, pathetic choice of words that I don't think Benitez has done anything to deserve it.
If they have an issue with it, aim their vitriol at the decision makers that are considering him, they are more answerable to Everton fans right?

I get the point you are making but the comparison was really bad.

Well the interview will not be taking place at Goodison so they wont be at his interview...There is that.

Football is childish. Is this some big shock to you? Listen to a match and the songs people sing.

Again why are we beating ourselves up whilst defending someone else? I don't get who or what we are any more.

Everyones entitled to an opinion, no one wants Rafael, but look I think and believe we hold our selves to higher standards then most clubs, the club has a culture over 100 years or so, it has values, I think personally here, this is more like them then us.

Bedsheet banners with effing and blinding all over them, and we on here who distance ourselves from it are the issue.

Unbelievable.

Loads of clubs have food banks (not knocking it far from it,the more the better, though it would be nice if they were not needed of course..)

Honestly we are no different to anyone else. I realized that many years ago. We are no worse than anyone either by the way! We can not hold ourselves to arbitrary standards that don't actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.