Moyes Hints At Incoming Investment....????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that almost nobody agrees with me on this, but as I see it, at least the Pompey fans still have "their" club, whereas City is a Sheikhs plaything at best. I would hate it to become just like them.

How do Pompey supporters still have their own club and City fans dont? Each are still owned lock stock and barrel by businessmen of one status or another.

Hi Keith,

Please shut up, say nothing seal investment.

Thanks,

Your Friend

Bryan

How do Pompey supporters still have their own club and City fans dont? Each are still owned lock stock and barrel by businessmen of one status or another.

To be fair, I don't really know the situation with Pompey at the moment. I just assumed, that as they went into administration last season and got relegated, all those ego-maniacs turned their back on the club. So maybe, I've jumped the gun a bit too soon there.

Still, thing that stands, is that I'd absolutely hate to become a second City. I'd much rather see us build for succes, than just grabbing the cheque book and buy our way to glory. Sorry, but that just doesn't look like much of an achievement to me. Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum? Would love that to happen, but want to do it the School of Science way, not the Arabic Oil one.

I know that almost nobody agrees with me on this, but as I see it, at least the Pompey fans still have "their" club, whereas City is a Sheikhs plaything at best. I would hate it to become just like them.

I kind of feel what you are saying.

But aren't we just Bill's plaything?

I can't see any other shareholder, getting upset about the way we are run, or our annual figures.

Neither is Bill (publicly), which is well weird, if he is an actual Everton fan?

So wouldn't it be better to be a rich man's plaything, than a poor man's plaything?

The investment rumour is TRUE:-

Elstone found a fiver in the Park End car park about half an hour before kick off. He split it with Bill Kenwright and they both had a bet. Kenwright played it safe and just went for a win at 3 to 1. Elstone went for it and had Saha for a Hatrick at 20 to 1.

We are loaded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is on Toffeeweb...

Everton will be sold
We've heard it all before... and the timing seems somewhat remarkable... but Keith Harris of Seymour Pearce was heard on Radio City's Terrace Talk this morning, claiming that the asking price for Everton Football Club is between £100M and £120M, and that there are not one but three interested parties. He felt confident that Everton would be sold in the near future...

This is on Toffeeweb...

Everton will be sold
We've heard it all before... and the timing seems somewhat remarkable... but Keith Harris of Seymour Pearce was heard on Radio City's Terrace Talk this morning, claiming that the asking price for Everton Football Club is between £100M and £120M, and that there are not one but three interested parties. He felt confident that Everton would be sold in the near future...

Did hear that on Terrace Talk like. Not the full interview just in a clip when they were summing up.

Let_s_Get_Sauced%2521yb7ReckoningWide.png

This is on Toffeeweb...

Everton will be sold

Anyone got a link to the interview?

Harris almost certain Everton will be sold

The man who may or may not have been drafted in to find investment for Everton says he is almost certain Everton will find a buyer.

Harris is well known for brokering deals to sell clubs, and he was hired by Bill Kenwright to find investment two years ago, although this was denied under oath at the public inquiry into the Kirkby stadium plans.

Speaking today on Radio City he said the size of the stadium at Goodison Park was a concern, but that he had been speaking to “a number” of people and was “almost dead certain” that a deal could be done to sell Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.