Moyes Hints At Incoming Investment....????

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cynic in me thinks:

Early bird season tickets will be announced shortly and in an effort to tempt people to renew this news 'leaks' out

The optimist thinks:

Deep joy our club is saved.

With Bill's track record I wouldn't like to put a bet on which scenario is true

lol

Bill's getting flak - old friend gets wheeled out centre stage to try and calm the choppy waters of discontent. It's the Everton Way. This is the same feller who a few months back said we had no chance of a sale.

Unbelievable - and yet predictable at the same time.

The cynic in me thinks:

Early bird season tickets will be announced shortly and in an effort to tempt people to renew this news 'leaks' out

The optimist thinks:

Deep joy our club is saved.

With Bill's track record I wouldn't like to put a bet on which scenario is true

The renewal will be upon us very soon, they should extend the window of the discount imo though, times are a bit harder for all of us, or get the m-card deal to run for 12 months instead of 6.

Didn't this bloke turn round, about a year or so ago, stating how it was going to be nigh on impossible, to sell Everton? Yet, at the time, he was trying to broker a deal for another club?

I'm always on the fence about the reasons why we haven't been 'invested' in, or sold - because I don't have a scooby about that sort of thing - but this would seem to me, that those who have said all along, that Kenright wasn't interested in selling, were very probably right. This will probably happen now, because his hand has been forced.

24/7, eh? Bill - you naughty, naughty boy.

Just my opinion, though.

Didn't this bloke turn round, about a year or so ago, stating how it was going to be nigh on impossible, to sell Everton? Yet, at the time, he was trying to broker a deal for another club?

I'm always on the fence about the reasons why we haven't been 'invested' in, or sold - because I don't have a scooby about that sort of thing - but this would seem to me, that those who have said all along, that Kenright wasn't interested in selling, were very probably right. This will probably happen now, because his hand has been forced.

24/7, eh? Bill - you naughty, naughty boy.

Just my opinion, though.

Yes mate, he did. He's since read the wikipedia inspired work of Matt Damon on here and changed his tune. Mr Harris was quoted earlier today about this:

I'd like to review my previous position on the sale of Everton Football Club Ltd. I didn't think it was possible to sell the club, but my attention has been drawn to the research of a Mr Matthew Damon of Grand Old Team forum.

Mr Damon sets out, persuasively, his argument that the major shareholders of Mr Kenwright's credit-unworthy club will find it more propitious to sell their shares now and cut their losses. Probably as early as this summer. I agree with him, and only what I now consider to be snides and blerts (pardon my French) think otherwise.

I read...recently, from i think it was Prentice( i may be wrong) that he never believed Harris was ever truly employed to sell Everton, just as a 'favour'.

I read...recently, from i think it was Prentice( i may be wrong) that he never believed Harris was ever truly employed to sell Everton, just as a 'favour'.

There was a glitch in the Matrix that day mate. The Echo has since reprogrammed the malfunctioning Prentice and normal sychophantic service will be resumed.

lol

Bill's getting flak - old friend gets wheeled out centre stage to try and calm the choppy waters of discontent. It's the Everton Way. This is the same feller who a few months back said we had no chance of a sale.

Unbelievable - and yet predictable at the same time.

Depressing, but these were exactly my feelings when I heard about it.

I expect we will be sold to the Qatari royal family just as new Uefa rules state that 'investment' is no longer allowed unless you play in red or are based in London, something like that anyway. Its the Everton way.

Status
Not open for further replies.