Moyes Hints At Incoming Investment....????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source?

Your buddy tell you this or what?

My appologies mate, i cant source it. But an offer will be made within 6 weeks mate, from this consortium anyway. Thats not to say these are the only intrested parties. But i believe they will be making progressive steps to buy EFC before the others.

My appologies mate, i cant source it. But an offer will be made within 6 weeks mate, from this consortium anyway. Thats not to say these are the only intrested parties. But i believe they will be making progressive steps to buy EFC before the others.

Does your mate say if we're going through a process called due dilligence mate? I ask because an interested party would be about at that stage if they were preparing an offer in the near future.

Does your mate say if we're going through a process called due dilligence mate? I ask because an interested party would be about at that stage if they were preparing an offer in the near future.

Hi mate, if i could, i would post what i know, but i cant. I hope you can understand that. But i'll stick to an offer being made within 6 weeks from this consortium. Granted i am failing to answer your question. My appologies mate.

Holy moley - is this actually coming true?!!?!?!? Oh no!!!! fanning down the flames of hope, fanning frantically

*runs off for fire extinguisher*

EDIT: And now I'm already hoping it's the American consortium - marketing in the US! Players from the US! The fod in the summer (hurry consortium, hurry!). Squee!

*takes pin out of fire extinguisher*

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.