Moyes Hints At Incoming Investment....????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it differently when I read it. I thought that the 'solution that we need' is that he'll keep reshuffling his squad until he finds a winning formula and we go on a run.

I love that man, imagine hearing that every week at halftime.

Thank God for David Moyes, i can only imagine in my worst nightmares where we would be without him.

Matt could be seriously ahead of the game here, sourced up and no mistake.

Matt 's just following me....some weeks ago I made it known that Kenwright would sell at some future point, it took some incredible foresight even for me as ITK.

This.

Anyone who wants moyes out of our club wants there bumps feeling.

I don't think anyone's ever moaned about Moyes' off the pitch attitude. He's clearly a classy guy. The problems stem from his formations, subs and us always bottling it when we get close to anything good.

But after everything he's done for us, he really deserves some cash. Hopefully he'll get it, and we'll be able to accomplish something. However I think this thread is wishful thinking. Best case scenario is probably that we're going to sell an asset to get some funds =/

His comments are taken way out of context, he has said this before and everyone got excited.

Also Moyes is a legend and if anyone wanted him out of the club they ought to see a doctor.

Investment is the only way forward. Worrying times at the moment for us Evertonians, as we seem to be financially overtaken, right , left and centre by mediocre teams. Just hope we don't end up like Pompey in the end, or just as, and maybe even worse, Sheikh City.

Totally childish and off the point, but I was just watching MTV and this video came on, it just made me laugh as I think he looks like Moyes and this is what I imagine him doing if/when he gets the nod off Bill that he has a £50M transfer kitty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEyY6LEUWUw

Sorry its not serious but made me smile!

Last edited:

Cant actually see anywhere that moyes says we are getting investment, so i wouldnt be getting my hopes up!!!

Investment is the only way forward. Worrying times at the moment for us Evertonians, as we seem to be financially overtaken, right , left and centre by mediocre teams. Just hope we don't end up like Pompey in the end, or just as, and maybe even worse, Sheikh City.

To be fair, I'd probably cry less tears if we were in Sheik City's situation, than I would if we were in Pompey's.

Only my opinion, like.

MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT

[/U]

To be fair, I'd probably cry less tears if we were in Sheik City's situation, than I would if we were in Pompey's.

Only my opinion, like.

I know that almost nobody agrees with me on this, but as I see it, at least the Pompey fans still have "their" club, whereas City is a Sheikhs plaything at best. I would hate it to become just like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.