Moshiri's Mess???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright never appointed Koeman and Silva mate.

I don’t believe that BK hasn’t had any influence on the decisions that Moshiri has made. Yeah FM is the one who makes the final decision, but even listening to Kenwright at the AGM, you can tell that he is far from ready to let the club go.

I’m not saying it’s the sole reason as to the mess that we are in, but I do think having someone who has steered us through the most unsuccessful period in our history, still hanging around the club, will not be helping.

Especially as he has this strange love affair with ex players who have also contributed to the lack of success during the same time period; giving them jobs around the club.

You should be very glad that Moshiri failed in his attempt to get Silva after the sacking of Koeman. The thought of Silva trying to sort out the mess left by Koeman is truly terrifying. He'd have taken us down.
Silva and his complete inability to organise an effective defence taking over at that time when we were regularly collapsing at the back could well have spelled catastrophe for the club. We're very lucky Watford didn't cave.

You should be very glad that Moshiri failed in his attempt to get Silva after the sacking of Koeman. The thought of Silva trying to sort out the mess left by Koeman is truly terrifying. He'd have taken us down.
Ive thought this, we go last season with him, imagine without Lucas, Gomes, Zouma and Bernard,, no question we are gone.

Bringing Rooney back had Blue Bill written all over it, more showbiz like Gascoigne and Ginola I despise the man. Moshri should have chased Blue Bill on day one, Moshri has wasted millions but at least he has thrown money at it. I fear for us now, the new stadium may just finish us off. Unless Ustinov comes in I can see Moshri running out of cash. The current squad have no heart and the manager no idea, yet we cant sack another "can we" I just hope we somehow find at least some fight. Previous managers Fat Head and Shakespeare good God and Koeman seemed to hate us from day one.

I don’t believe that BK hasn’t had any influence on the decisions that Moshiri has made. Yeah FM is the one who makes the final decision, but even listening to Kenwright at the AGM, you can tell that he is far from ready to let the club go.

I’m not saying it’s the sole reason as to the mess that we are in, but I do think having someone who has steered us through the most unsuccessful period in our history, still hanging around the club, will not be helping.

Especially as he has this strange love affair with ex players who have also contributed to the lack of success during the same time period; giving them jobs around the club.

I've said it before mate, and it's just a guess, but I don't think BK has that much of an important role at the club anymore, I just think he's a face now to regale all with his boy's pen, etc guff.

Think it’s more about what Moshiri didn’t do than what he did do. His “flavour of the month” appointments betrayed a lack of a deeper understanding of the game. Right from the off, he should’ve made it a priority to get in some football brains to advise him before making such key appointments. I don’t blame him for turning to BFS. He was bricking it that his muti-million pound investment was inexorably sliding towards relegation, which would’ve been a financial catastrophe. To be fair to the gravy king, he did what was asked of him. He came in, did his thing and then was gone. None of this mess is his legacy. Our not having had any cohesive football strategy underlies all that is wrong with Everton.

And that’s a Board level failure.

Leaving the money he has invested aside, and Brands' success still to be decided, I'm struggling to see any footballing decision he has made being a success.
Thankfully, Brands makes them all now.

Dont be daft mate, Fat Sam didnt do anything wrong, he came here because were a mess, left and are now worse.

Moshiri has been a big let down though, but fat head is the last thing we should be worried about or holding against him

Allardyce did well for his first few games, getting a draw at Anfield getting a few victories to really get us out of the mess. The performances against Spurs,Man United and Arsenal were poor, but we're not that much better this season. The reality is Allardyce did was he was supposed to do, keep us up. Just like Moyes did the best he could do with his resources, consistently finishing in the top half and giving the bigger teams the odd bloody nose. The reality there has been a huge amount of false optimism when Moshiri was brought in. Currently we still fill away ends and have sold all our season tickets. I do whether that many fans will renew if Silva is still here.
To be honest I've never been less bothered about Everton, I've followed them all round the country, gone to meaningless games in the freezing cold, now I wouldn't bother to walk down the street to watch us. I remember being unhappy about drawing at Arsenal and Spurs away under Moyes, now I'd take that all day. We are a complete embarrassment, do they people running the club not understand the amount of time and money give to the club, to watch this embarrassing nonsense. I could tolerate being average when we spent hardly any money, but after spending more money on Sigurdsson than Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.