Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this here Moise chap. What kind of striker is he? A poacher, a speed merchant or a skilful beast that will make defenders cry?

Are we sure contract Dave is still at the club and hasn't just been replaced with a cardboard cutout?

Attachments

• CD1.JPG
    CD1.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 111
  • cd2.JPG
    cd2.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 108

What's happened mate? A signing I confirmed as done yesterday and we need 4 players desperately in by close of business Thursday.

Everything done late...again.

As said: Silva cant be expected to assimilate all these players (IF we get them), so I expect us to be at best mid-table come Christmas.

Poorly managed window. There's no question of that.
Dave, which clubs this window are done?

Which clubs have managed the window well?
Leicester, Wolves, WHU and Arsenal all done good early business. Villa were busy and early in their transfer window.
Really ?
How many players have they each brought in , which of them are quality , and just as importantly , which are good value for money ?
Look forward to your response mate.
Who mentioned quality? Each team are looking for what works best for them. Villa aren't in the market for what Arsenal are after etc.

Window management is about all your targets identified and sorted and shipping surplus players out.
Lads you’re straying from Moise Kean here.

Stop it.

No, the quality is not even, and it shouldn't be the metric used...how can it be? Different clubs have different levels of targets.

The timescale each club has to do business is the even bit.
I just agree with the above..
And as far as I remember it was said something like "targets identified and get them early". This creates expectations created by Brands himself. I genuinely don't get why we can't criticise and applaud at the same time. Do I think he has done excellent deals the last few days? Yes,of course. Should it ideally have been done earlier? Yes,of course ,but I respect the complexities of the deals. But I'm firmly in the camp that the outgoings should have been quite a few more at this stage,regardless of the wages. That's Brands job to deal with. Here's hoping for the after-transferdeadlinemarket.
Oh,I'm happy btw.

I’ve seen wolves have also signed a highly rated Italian striker.
Having heard of neither until this transfer window, who was supposed to be the biggest prospect of the two? Are they similar types of player?
Who’s best on fm?
Etc.
Honestly, he had a great year last year, but I think he is ill-suited to the PL. Slow, strong in some leagues, but really, he's a 6'0" wanna be target player. He has some skills, he'll finish some opportunities, but he's not athletic or dynamic enough to play in this league. Can't take players on consistently off the dribble. But he can sit back in a 3-5-2 in classic Wolves fashion and play BORING counter attacking footy I guess. He plays a bit like Jimenez, a bit more technical, but nowhere near as big, strong, or fast. I don't think he's particularly good, but FOR SURE he's got nowhere near the upside of Kean.

Status
Not open for further replies.