Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve signed one of Europe’s top prospects for less than we bought Lukaku for 5 years ago.

Unreal
This is an excellent point! Was Lukaku about the same age too? In fairness, he'd had alot more first team football, but just imagine Kean hit the ground running? At his size, and drive to win, you could easily see him starting off well, and at the end of the season, he be worth maybe 2-3 times what we paid for him. Obviously, if he's amazing, we want him to stay, but it would do so much for the clubs reputation to have players like him and Richarlison, making headlines

It’s a step up from the disaster you said it was the other day though Dave.

This is why I always tell people to wait until the end of the window before crying and slating the club. The business we’ve done this summer could set us up for years to come.
I didn'rt ever say it was a disaster. I said it was unforgivably slow. And it was...and still is.

Leicester, Wolves, WHU and Arsenal all done good early business. Villa were busy and early in their transfer window.
Leicester? They've got less than a week to replace an 80m Central Defender... Would you be praising Brands now if he sold Richarlison or Digne for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.