Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Didn't think that you would answer the question mate.
So time , is more important than quality , and value for money ?
Utter nonsense , and you know it !
No, the quality is not even, and it shouldn't be the metric used...how can it be? Different clubs have different levels of targets.

The timescale each club has to do business is the even bit.

Stress related OrlyFrand, today’s the first day I’ve been able to fully relax in weeks. Been worrying about stepping in for my dad in giving my sister away at her wedding this past Friday and doing a subsequent speech at the reception, everything went off well in the end though

Godspeed MegaFrandel, godspeed

Who mentioned quality? Each team are looking for what works best for them. Villa aren't in the market for what Arsenal are after etc.

Window management is about all your targets identified and sorted and shipping surplus players out.
Villa doing OK against Red Bull at the mo 2-1 in front.

Arsenal had only signed an unknown South American kid for £6m too.

So basically from the teams mentioned we’re down to West Ham who lost one of their top players and bought 2 in and Leicester who bought back a loan player (like we did) and bought one other in Perez. They’ve now lost arguably their best player.
Oh and villa.
Great window

The hype machine is in full flow, I hope it's not gonna put too much pressure on the kid, people are expecting a lot, it may need a bit of patience as well.

I’ve seen wolves have also signed a highly rated Italian striker.
Having heard of neither until this transfer window, who was supposed to be the biggest prospect of the two? Are they similar types of player?
Who’s best on fm?
Etc.

I’ve seen wolves have also signed a highly rated Italian striker.
Having heard of neither until this transfer window, who was supposed to be the biggest prospect of the two? Are they similar types of player?
Who’s best on fm?
Etc.

Kean obviously didnt you know he ia going to score 40 goals for the mighty blues next season?!

*i have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.