Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen wolves have also signed a highly rated Italian striker.
Having heard of neither until this transfer window, who was supposed to be the biggest prospect of the two? Are they similar types of player?
Who’s best on fm?
Etc.

Cutrone had a tough season last year but he’s a tidy finisher. Doesn’t have a great all round game though. From what I gather Kean is much the better prospect.

No we dont need to write the season off at all.

If we get in the 3 players we need, we should be able to compete, just that some players, like Kean, Gbamin, plus others we sign, might take time to adapt.

I know the likes of Dave will say "We should have got them in early", sure that might help, but no amount of prep time will help when the real footy starts next week.

Nothing can prepare you for this League, only playing in it.
Positive thoughts love it.

Am I the only one who actually loves @davek persona.

He has the whole brooding, foreboding persona down to a tee!

Leicester, Wolves, WHU and Arsenal all done good early business. Villa were busy and early in their transfer window.
Leicester and wolves signed the players they had on loan last year. Arsenal have signed fewer players than us mate, their 4th 3 days ago, one of those a loan. Villa are panic buying and have signed a ridiculous amount of players. The only reason whey won’t go down is because Newcastle are rubbish.

The market has been late this year. We’ve signed decent players and have probably got more to go.

Do yourself a favour and see a bit of light in life. It’ll be better for your well being I promise.

Last edited:
Leicester and wolves signed the players they had on loan last year. Arsenal have signed fewer players than we hate, their 4th 3 days ago, one of those a loan. Villa are panic buying and have signed a ridiculous amount of players. The only reason whey won’t go down is because Newcastle are rubbish.

The market has been late this year. We’ve signed decent players and have probably got more to go.

Do yourself a favour and see a bit of light in life. It’ll be better for your well being I promise.

Low bar, that.

The hype machine is in full flow, I hope it's not gonna put too much pressure on the kid, people are expecting a lot, it may need a bit of patience as well.

Well the mainstream media certainly won’t hype him now he’s at Everton! Tbh as long as he works hard i’m sure he’ll be a success here.

I’ve seen wolves have also signed a highly rated Italian striker.
Having heard of neither until this transfer window, who was supposed to be the biggest prospect of the two? Are they similar types of player?
Who’s best on fm?
Etc.
Think Keane is seen as the better prospect and personally feel he's better suited to the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.