Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, he had a great year last year, but I think he is ill-suited to the PL. Slow, strong in some leagues, but really, he's a 6'0" wanna be target player. He has some skills, he'll finish some opportunities, but he's not athletic or dynamic enough to play in this league. Can't take players on consistently off the dribble. But he can sit back in a 3-5-2 in classic Wolves fashion and play BORING counter attacking footy I guess. He plays a bit like Jimenez, a bit more technical, but nowhere near as big, strong, or fast. I don't think he's particularly good, but FOR SURE he's got nowhere near the upside of Kean.

He only scored 3 league goals last season. Struggled to build on the season before when he got 10.

For some reason a lot of United fans have come out of the woodwork on Twitter over this signing. Why are they suddenly arsed? stressing over the Lukaku ordeal? :coffee:

This kid is gonna be big.
Massive.
Just got a feeling about him.
Be taking that No9 off Dom this time next year before he puts himself alongside the other legendary No9s we've had.

Welcome to Everton Moise.
Go and become that legend

Hopefully he can teach DCL how to shoot, as it appears our coaches can't.

This kid is gonna be big.
Massive.
Just got a feeling about him.
Be taking that No9 off Dom this time next year before he puts himself alongside the other legendary No9s we've had.

Welcome to Everton Moise.
Go and become that legend
Back on topic mate, what has this thread gotta do wi Moise Kean?

Still managing to de-rail things.
@davek - have to say mate, it’d be appreciated if you could remain on topic. Obviously this applies for all members too, so anyone thinking it’s funny to lead Dave astray purposefully will be dealt with.

If you want to discuss an unrelated Everton matter folks, start another relevant thread.

;)

I get what you mean about straying, but sometimes this kind of thing frustrates the natural flow of conversation.
Fair point, up to a point, however things can often stray too far. At that point a new thread should be started really, linking to the original posts if needed.

Back on topic mate, what has this thread gotta do wi Moise Kean?
Yes thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.