Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if he settles straight away and starts scoring for fun....................... but the chances are that as he is only a young lad, different culture, new faces etc, we are going to have to give this kid a chance and not start booing him until at least September.
That seems only fair.

Leicester, Wolves, WHU and Arsenal all done good early business. Villa were busy and early in their transfer window.

Really ?
How many players have they each brought in , which of them are quality , and just as importantly , which are good value for money ?
Look forward to your response mate.

Surprised at that, tbf. That's loose and OTT language that I'd not usually deploy.

What i was referring to though was the gelling time it'll all need now if we get more players in this late. From that specific angle it is a disaster.

Leicester, Wolves, WHU and Arsenal all done good early business. Villa were busy and early in their transfer window.

To be fair, Leicester's best signing was making a player they had on loan a perm. Same with Wolves on two of their players. West Ham had to replace their best player too.

We're on track I think. Would you prefer Walsh who was happy to pay over the odds for players to get them here quickly? Much prefer Brandalf's negotiation tactic.

You've been a bit weird recently

tenor.gif

Really ?
How many players have they each brought in , which of them are quality , and just as importantly , which are good value for money ?
Look forward to your response mate.
Who mentioned quality? Each team are looking for what works best for them. Villa aren't in the market for what Arsenal are after etc.

Window management is about all your targets identified and sorted and shipping surplus players out.

You've been a bit weird recently

Stress related OrlyFrand, today’s the first day I’ve been able to fully relax in weeks. Been worrying about stepping in for my dad in giving my sister away at her wedding this past Friday and doing a subsequent speech at the reception, everything went off well in the end though

To be fair, Leicester's best signing was making a player they had on loan a perm. Same with Wolves on two of their players. West Ham had to replace their best player too.

We're on track I think. Would you prefer Walsh who was happy to pay over the odds for players to get them here quickly? Much prefer Brandalf's negotiation tactic.
If we're on track it's only the last 2/3 days we are...but we're not. Unless we can bag another minumum 3 players in key positions we are weaker going into next season than when we finished last season.

Why isn't Dave somebody's director of football? I mean, he understands it better than everybody else and makes it all super simple and gets stuff done early.

Who mentioned quality? Each team are looking for what works best for them. Villa aren't in the market for what Arsenal are after etc.

Window management is about all your targets identified and sorted and shipping surplus players out.

Lol. Didn't think that you would answer the question mate.
So time , is more important than quality , and value for money ?
Utter nonsense , and you know it !

Status
Not open for further replies.