Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
The legendary contract Dave is buzzing once again! :celebrate:

The legendary contract Dave is buzzing once again! :celebrate:

View attachment 64214
What's happened mate? A signing I confirmed as done yesterday and we need 4 players desperately in by close of business Thursday.

Everything done late...again.

As said: Silva cant be expected to assimilate all these players (IF we get them), so I expect us to be at best mid-table come Christmas.

Poorly managed window. There's no question of that.

What's happened mate? A signing I confirmed as done yesterday and we need 4 players desperately in by close of business Thursday.

Everything done late...again.

As said: Silva cant be expected to assimilate all these players (IF we get them), so I expect us to be at best mid-table come Christmas.

Poorly managed window. There's no question of that.
Would you rather we went out and spend £40m on Gomes and £40m on kean and £35m on gbamin?

Or wait like we have and get better deals....

Would you rather we went out and spend £40m on Gomes and £40m on kean and £35m on gbamin?

Or wait like we have and get better deals....
But he had from the beginning of last Septemeber to sort all that out. It wasn't just mid-May onwards.

Some did warn mate.

Whoever we sign, it will be either too late, too much, wrong option, better elsewhere, too young/old, etc etc.

I sometimes feel sorry for him. Been buzzing me.

Mate I’m like so so so excited and I think we have more to come yet, ( hope ) for whatever reason, we finish outside the top 6 haven’t had Europe but we’re now becoming more and more attractive to players, and long may it continue

Status
Not open for further replies.