Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
...delighted with his reaction after the full time whistle. The victory clearly meant a lot. He's an absolute bull of a man, on the Coleman thread some are asking why he didn't tumble when he had that run into the box but he's like a grown man playing with young kids.

Anyone else getting in on the "LUKAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" texting craze to your mates, after he has yet again slotted another one?

Anybody else getting more and more 'dangerously' hopeful that we could have a chance of keeping him.

The reactions of all the players at the end of games, including the big man, is superb. Just seems like a bunch of really good mates

Anybody else getting more and more 'dangerously' hopeful that we could have a chance of keeping him.

The reactions of all the players at the end of games, including the big man, is superb. Just seems like a bunch of really good mates

Sorry to say there is zero chance of us keeping him. The lad sounds a top professional, spoke highly of the coaching staff working on the weaknesses in his game and how the players have made him settle in so well. However the reason he is here is first a foremost to play every week in a world cup year and secondly improve his game. Chelsea paid 18m for him, he has improved since then, even if Mourinho was foolish enough to want to sell him (which I don't think he wants to) we couldn't afford him anyway. Just enjoy him while we can.

Sorry to say there is zero chance of us keeping him. The lad sounds a top professional, spoke highly of the coaching staff working on the weaknesses in his game and how the players have made him settle in so well. However the reason he is here is first a foremost to play every week in a world cup year and secondly improve his game. Chelsea paid 18m for him, he has improved since then, even if Mourinho was foolish enough to want to sell him (which I don't think he wants to) we couldn't afford him anyway. Just enjoy him while we can.

I know but sometimes you find it hard to dampen the hope of the impossible :)

In January our absolute priority has to be to buy a striker. One that can actually win us games. Spend whatever it takes, cos that lot across the park have two, and next season we'll have none.

I thought his finish was quality to be fair, he made it look simple.

It was an exceptional finish. He attacked the area at the near post that defenders hate to defend against, and knew exactly what he was going to do even before Osman had touched it for the layoff. Made it look simple, but the execution was outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.