Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
F*cking size of the lid. We'll be talking about him during this season. Already benched Naismith's mini four sets of ten in Finch Farm car park. Threatening to squat Barkley's Range Rover tomorrow.

Snorts protein like a [Poor language removed]. Maddison will hate him.

Lukaku.

F*cking size of the lid. We'll be talking about him during this season. Already benched Naismith's mini four sets of ten in Finch Farm car park. Threatening to squat Barkley's Range Rover tomorrow.

Lukaku.

poses.jpg

Lukaku goal celebrations 101

Lukaku.

purple aki likes this

I know i'm being stupid but I just signed him in to my fantasy team. He's still a Chelsea player so I've bent the rules and have 4 Everton players once they sort out the transfers. Now I can have Baines, Barkley, Coleman and Lukaku. Not arsed about him not playing against Chelsea, just glad to have got him.

I know i'm being stupid but I just signed him in to my fantasy team. He's still a Chelsea player so I've bent the rules and have 4 Everton players once they sort out the transfers. Now I can have Baines, Barkley, Coleman and Lukaku. Not arsed about him not playing against Chelsea, just glad to have got him.

Love this, thanks for the idea!! me too! to go with Baines, Coleman and Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.