Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know where we stand now and that is a good thing. At least he got a point to prove and we can use this to our advantage.

...and we have a manager who Barca and Chelsea both trust with some of their amazing talent. This is only good in the long term for Everton...players will want to come to sign for Everton because of Martinez reputation, the history and aura around our name, and the style of football we play. If Ginger Nuts was still here, would Delofeu and Lukaku be here?

Roberto, in his post game interview after the City match, said when talking about Lukaku's progress in his short time at Everton and of his integration with the squad and the club that "that is very important for the future".....maybe, just maybe RM knows Jose just doesn't fancy him and there's a very outside chance we could keep him if he settles and likes what we do? Stranger things have happened in football.

First 2 seconds = this season
Last 4 seconds = last game reality hit

BMX-Fail-Animated-GIF.gif

Listening to an old podcast from when Chelsea signed lukaku. He said it is a dream to sign for Chelsea now all I need is for my brother to play with me'. Now has bobby Martinez conisidered buying little bro then big rom will defo want to sign permanent. Well reckon that will edge it (this is a joke by the way incase people actually think I reckon signing his brother will get him to sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.