Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arriving in Charleroi @ 0855 flight from Manchester Thu, driving straight to Lillie , see u lot in mixer bout 11pm.

Our flight is full of blues based on how quick shuttle bus sold out
We are on the same flight on Wednesday and the shuttle bus is more or less sold out for that flight too. Going back Friday evening

those of you in the home end, are you gong to wear your colours? Im thinking of wearing my Everton shirt and then covering up (hoodie) when I go to the stadium, too dodgy?

Reckon you'll be okay fella.
I never wear colours to the match but that's just my personal preference.

there are 8 of us on 12:00 ferry for Dunkirk and we will be wearing colours at the match in the home end j01 as we always do when in Europe and have never had any trouble in home ends before as more of us in the sections than them ala Nuremberg Lisbon except a bit in the streets in Liege and Athens which was nasty for any Evertonians whether in colours or not

Looking forward to first European Away with my 2 lads. Driving down from Warrington 1.00am Thursday, getting the 7.50 Eurotunnel so hopefully be in Lille 11am. I bought the 3 ticket pack, has anyone any plans to pass on the Lille v Wolfsburg tickets to any Lille fans ? Any groups set up for this ?. Shame to see the tickets go to waste. We are in Block H (next to away fans). Sounds like it is going to be amazing.

Anyone else on the 0955 flight from Alicante to Brussels on the Thursday?
Get into Brussels at 1225.....Eurostar to lille arrive around 1530. Can't wait......COYB

I bought the 3 ticket pack, has anyone any plans to pass on the Lille v Wolfsburg tickets to any Lille fans ? Any groups set up for this ?. Shame to see the tickets go to waste.

If there are blues wandering around the bars like Father Christmas handing out free tickets to Lille fans for their Euro games it's going to make the atmosphere around the town even more boss than it's already going to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.