Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote this post if you're travelling over on the Wednesday! Hopefully arrange a big meet-up on the Wednesday evening as well!

To all,

Can I just remind you all to exercise caution when buying tickets from posters not known to you, especially e-tickets.

I am not suggesting anyone that has posted so far is not genuine, just reminding you that the internet makes it easy to scam if that is their intent.

Would hate any genuine blue to buy a "ticket" travel down there and find it was not valid.

The site of course, accepts no responsibility for any transactions and subsequent consequences.
You are absolutely right about how easy it would be to scam on spare etickets - I was thinking that as I posted about having a pair. I am happy to meet whoever wants to buy my tickets before the match on Saturday and hand over my printed copies. Cathy

those of you in the home end, are you gong to wear your colours? Im thinking of wearing my Everton shirt and then covering up (hoodie) when I go to the stadium, too dodgy?

those of you in the home end, are you gong to wear your colours? Im thinking of wearing my Everton shirt and then covering up (hoodie) when I go to the stadium, too dodgy?

I never wear colours for the match but I 100% wouldn't do it for this even of I did.

Gonna be lashing down so grab a scarf from the LOSC club shop

i_dont_belong_here_light_tshirt-r591e1c0aa23545e08bf1e6ecfd8de636_f0yy5_324.jpg

To all,

Can I just remind you all to exercise caution when buying tickets from posters not known to you, especially e-tickets.

I am not suggesting anyone that has posted so far is not genuine, just reminding you that the internet makes it easy to scam if that is their intent.

Would hate any genuine blue to buy a "ticket" travel down there, and find it was not valid.

The site of course, accepts no responsibility for any transactions and subsequent consequences.
Good point. I'd suggest using Paypal when purchasing tickets. That way if someone has you off you've got a chance of at least getting your money back. Not much comfort for you if you end up outside the stadium in the rain like...

Anyway, I'd like to think that no Evertonian would stoop to such Kopite behaviour as ripping off a fellow blue...

Status
Not open for further replies.