Match Thread Leeds United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there, it all started when their LB (can't recall his name now) went through Derek Temple leaving him riving on the ground, it was really dirty. That started the ruckus, in those times you hired a cushion to sit on in the stand they all or most of them ended up on the pitch. The ref took them all off, no action was taken against the LB by the ref.

I think the LB's name was Bell.

I did see all the lads saying last game that we would beat Newcastle 3-0 or 4-0 etc.

I want some of what ever they are on.

I look at the league table tonight and look at all the teams we have lost to.
I get it has been an odd season with some fluke results, but we are far too inconsistent.
European football? We are having a laugh. We just do not have enough quality in the squad.
And if we did qualify through some witchcraft, I do not see us staying there long.

I do not rate Leeds that much. But I have seen enough to see that on a given day, they could run riot over us if we play like we have for a third of our games so far.

COYB!

We are likely to be without Bamford and Raphinha and definitely without Rodrigo. Add that to Koch and Llorente who are already injured we will be missing all our summer signings and our best player so far this season.

Should be an easy 3 points for you. Surprised there is so much negativity. Seeing it as a free hit for us since we won our last 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.