Match Thread Leeds United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will dominate possession, we need to be able to exploit space on the break. I think their energy will be too much for us, but who knows with Everton this season.

Olsen
Holgate Mina Keane Godfrey
Doucoure Davies
Richarlison James Digne
DCL

These are the kind of game we were winning earlier this season. Shame it is a game too soon for our new king as he'd be vital to our breaks. I am just not sure who can be that person tonight.

Love a good 4 game winning streak followed by a demoralising 1-0 defeat then a crap draw.

We need to work out if the rs game away will land on one of our hot streaks!
Its been a pattern. When we've at our most positive in this forum we get a smack in the face and then when you see that we are allmost unanimously resigned to a defeat we go on a run. You can almost beat the bookies if you keep the finger to the pulse on here.

Would go

Olsen
Holgate Keane Mina Godfrey
Doucoure Delph Davies
Rodriguez DCL Richarlison

Not the sort of game for Siggurdsson or Gomes to start so Davies legs and Delph's somewhat ability to get his foot in I've chosen.
You totally lost me at Delph here lid, that muppet shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. And before you say, yes I would absolutely have both Davies and Gomes over him.

You totally lost me at Delph here lid, that muppet shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. And before you say, yes I would absolutely have both Davies and Gomes over him.

Leeds play too high of an intensity game for Gomes/Siggurdsson for me - both would be given the complete run around imo.

Delphs a tit but tbf I think when fit he offers more than either of those pair certainly defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.