Klaassen ‘wants to fight for his chance’

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me he is the exact opposite of Barkley. Barkley has the physicality and skill, but lacks the "football sense". Klaassen seems to have a good head for the game, but it seems to me he's easily intimidated. As a result he has become a non factor for the squad. There's a player in there somewhere; I hope he can adjust to the premier league before the club loses patience, and ships him out.

Good for him ...I like the determination ....doesnt want to sit on his ass picking up wages like some we have had on the books recently.
I would much rather have somebody determined to improve and make it work than a money grabbing ex academy player stinking the place up

maybe he has been chatting to Niasse whom has the best attitude of any footballer in the modern game. no complaints from Niasse and just got
his head down and got on with his job. not the best footballer but has determination and grit so got his chance. yeah he isn't the greatest footballer we seen but I think Klaassen does have something about him and will hopefully show us that when he gets a proper run out, when he did get a run in the side the side were awful and nobody was playing well. I'd like to see him get a chance now we are playing better and see how he does

maybe he has been chatting to Niasse whom has the best attitude of any footballer in the modern game. no complaints from Niasse and just got
his head down and got on with his job. not the best footballer but has determination and grit so got his chance. yeah he isn't the greatest footballer we seen but I think Klaassen does have something about him and will hopefully show us that when he gets a proper run out, when he did get a run in the side the side were awful and nobody was playing well. I'd like to see him get a chance now we are playing better and see how he does
agreed

He's on more money than he's probably ever seen.

Of course he wants to 'fight for his chance' - he wants a big fat loyalty bonus too.

if they offered Gouda instead I'd snap their hand off :) Far nicer than edam.

on the subject of Klaasen, I think he should get a run of games. He seems a technically good footballer and moves the ball well. Possibly light weight for the division, but then Coutinho isn't exactly big. Maybe a loan for him and Sanchez to the championship/lower prem for 6 months to get them up to speed of English football.

Mhikitarian didn't play at all up to Xmas his first year, but I doubt anyone would be calling him crap now?

funnily enough I think someone would call him crap, unfortunately for him that opinion seems to belong to his own manager (Mourinho) so not the best example haha

fair enough maybe a lower premier league side or higher championship side then, let him do his learning away from our first team

the only reason i pointed out celtic is he's been linked there not seen him linked anywhere else and not even getting in our matchday squad wont help the situation

..imagine loaning him to a ‘lower’ Premier League club and he helps keep them up at our expense. We need to secure our own position so I can’t see us supporting the teams around us.

I think we'll see the real player once the team is ticking, and opposition teams are wary of us. Some players can drag a team along, others can be the icing on the cake in a team that's performing.

We just need to get to the position where his football nous will flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.