Klaassen ‘wants to fight for his chance’

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently celtic want him on loan, wouldnt be the worst idea tbh. not a strong league but would be an easy introduction to british style football maybe

apparently celtic want him on loan, wouldnt be the worst idea tbh. not a strong league but would be an easy introduction to british style football maybe
That league is a joke. He's already proven himself in the Dutch and Europa leagues. He's way too good for Scotland.

Hopefully we are safe with and not around the relaxation fight with a few games left to give him a run.
I wouldn't risk playing him now while we're still desperate for points.
Playing him to to either give him a chance to make it and show us we have a good player, or shop window him

Maybe we should give him another chance to remind everyone that he refuses to influence games so we can stop the give him a chance shouts for another month or two

Maybe we should give him another chance to remind everyone that he refuses to influence games so we can stop the give him a chance shouts for another month or two

Does seem to be yet another case of a player not playing for a bit therefore he must be the answer to all our problems doesn't it?

That league is a joke. He's already proven himself in the Dutch and Europa leagues. He's way too good for Scotland.

fair enough maybe a lower premier league side or higher championship side then, let him do his learning away from our first team

the only reason i pointed out celtic is he's been linked there not seen him linked anywhere else and not even getting in our matchday squad wont help the situation

It's utterly amazing that players who have been failing at this club for year after year are the ones we turn to in a bad spot but new players that we have brought in to help us get rid of these wasters are immediately kicked to the curb despite being no worse than some of the other established/younger players. Has Klassen been any worse than Schneiderlin, Davies or anyone else that has slot into centre midfield? I'd argue that the only centre midfielder we have who can claim he's been let down by the players around him is Idrissa Gueye. The rest have been utter garbage so Klassen deserves a stint in the side so we can judge him fairly, same with Sandro.

we don't know if theres a few behind closed doors games that the new kids are a part of ... i think sam likes him but wants to just him to the league

I dont watch any dutch league so until we'd signed up I'd barely seen him kick a ball, which after 6 months with us is still the same.

In the games I've seen him play for us he looks slow, weak, lacking ideas. Its going to be a hell of turn around if he's going to do it!

For me we just can’t write someone off who has been here 6 months.

He (and Sandro) have obviously found it difficult to adapt to the Premier league. And the fact neither are in the match day squad at all is definitely a cause for concern. But they need atleast a full season and to be given chances in games before completely writing them off.

Surely we could loan Klaasen to a championship club, that might wake him up to what British football is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.