Klaassen ‘wants to fight for his chance’

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of those transfers that stinks, how did Koemann happen to think this lad was worth £23m?

I have to say if what his agent is saying is correct and he does want to stay and give it a go then fair play to him. Let us be honest his stock isn't high given his performances with us. I don't think we will lose out on him if he stays until summer, indeed a few outings may well increase his presence and therefore his fee. If he does get his head down and starts to preform then happy days.

I say give the lad a proper go for the rest of the season. As others have stated he is no worse than our current first choices.

Give him a full crack - not like Everton have anything to win or frankly lose at the moment. Everton are steaming to another lacklustre mid table finish so why not? Play Tosun and DCL up front and see if Klaassen can whip in some service and come "gouda".

Soren Lerby hawking his client around the European transfer market.

£25M that Dutch divvy paid for him.

Just waiting now for Ajax to throw in a bid of ten quid and pound of Edam for him.
I want to fight for my place - no one is prepared to take him just for his wages!

Status
Not open for further replies.