2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only negatives were a few inaccurate long balls. Other than that, incredible performance.
I have feeling a couple of those were put out of play deliberately . if you look at the Everton shape they seems to be set up for a Liverpool throw in. slowing down play and a 30 second breather.

He was absolutely crap the year before last. How can you forget that quickly. He lost us points after points and looked like always making a mistake. I'm made up that he's solid now and is winning us points himself but let's not pretend that he was truly dreadful that year
No he absolutely was not.

Just massive knee he'll reactions over a few mistakes such as keepers make. So let's not pretend he was dreadful when he wasn't.

No he absolutely was not.

Just massive knee he'll reactions over a few mistakes such as keepers make. So let's not pretend he was dreadful when he wasn't.
Massively disagree with you and I think a lot of others would too. All good I'm not really looking for an argument

Name a better keeper form wise in the premier league since Olsen came in under Carlo and Pickford had that breather. None have been anywhere near the form he was in at the end of last season or in the game here. I can’t think of a single one who has maintained the level of form Pickford has for as long as he has.

He was absolutely crap the year before last. How can you forget that quickly. He lost us points after points and looked like always making a mistake. I'm made up that he's solid now and is winning us points himself but let's not pretend that he was truly dreadful that year
And yet your quickly forgetting how good he's been the years before that and the past 18 months. Your choosing 1 year out of the 5 years hes been here

Idk I must have been watching something else then
No mate, you were watching the same as us, as I said, he made some bad mistakes in a few games, but its the Michael Keane illness.

If somebody plays 35 games at a very high level and then for 3 games they score own goals or throw balls into the net, then some people consider them a bad player.

But anyway, we all agree hes "better" now, so lets just focus on that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.